Sunday Jan 30th - No Football

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The golf should be a great finish and worth watching today! Bubba Watson or Anthony Kim plz! X-games going on this afternoon and evening as well.Gotta grind some cash hands, but might play a few tournaments bc of double guarantees weekgl and let's go, everyone!

No NFL I hear, what about the thrills and excitement of the Pro Bowl? As for Poker, prolly the Quarter Million and some other low entry tournies.

lol still really don't know what I'm gonna play today w/ multi entry and everything. think i'm only playing the WU, 300k and million on stars....gonna just go w/ whatever on ftp....gl everyone

TBD. Def running tourn(ies) today tho. For the first non-Bears week of my new year, there's a ton of other sport fun to be had, so at least that should help me transition. I'm confident that something is going to be FT'd for me today, so that should be fun.

Warmup: 9,140 at first break. Slightly boring table. Slightly boring hands too. Played a few small pots, but lost most of those.45k gtd: 1,686 at first break. Poker can be very simple sometimes. I had good hands. My opponents had better hands. Result: I lost chips.