Wsop Satellite...

We can give home games a try. I created Club #207972.Initation Code:
You probably shouldn't put out the PW until people have said/paid that they are definitely in.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what TA13 said, if you alert them ahead of time and send them the link to this topic and that Big_M is holding the money they just might let you do it.
Ya and maybe you can even drop that Daniel dude's name..:club:
What entry would we be looking at for each person on here??? Like $100-$150? I agree that the $1k would obv. be cheaper, but, someone told me that the structure on those events is A LOT worse than the $1,500... anyone know if that would be true?
If we get 40 players at $110 then we can give away two $1500 seats and $700 for traveling expenses. Also there will be 10 tourneys at $1.10 to register for.So the total investment would be $122. Any money won in the $1.10 tourneys you can keep.
What entry would we be looking at for each person on here??? Like $100-$150? I agree that the $1k would obv. be cheaper, but, someone told me that the structure on those events is A LOT worse than the $1,500... anyone know if that would be true?
$1000 event starts you off with 3k in chips 60 min levels$1500 event starts you off with 4.5k in chips 60 min levels.
I have WAYYYY to much going on to try and organize this again, plus as mentioned above the cashout thing was a nightmare.Bob would be good for the money as he said above, but you will need someone else to step up and organize it and keep leaderboard up this time.My poker league is kicking my ass, working it 7 days a week plus full time job right now.Sorry guys/gals, hopefully be calmed down a little bit next year.
No problem man. You did an excellent job last time.
You probably shouldn't put out the PW until people have said/paid that they are definitely in.
Went back and edit it out.
It would be cool to run this with everyone that plays on a regular basis. It's really not as much fun when someone comes in with 200 posts and wins the entry.
True that. 200 posts is way too many...... :club:
If we get 40 players at $110 then we can give away two $1500 seats and $700 for traveling expenses. Also there will be 10 tourneys at $1.10 to register for.So the total investment would be $122. Any money won in the $1.10 tourneys you can keep.
I don't think we can get 40... I'd like to participate in this though. I think a $1000 would be better because we can keep it a more close knit thing with people we know (like Kobe mentioned) and we wouldn't need 40 participants. I also don't think 4500 chips compared to 3000 is much of a difference, both structures seem to be fast.
I don't think we can get 40... I'd like to participate in this though. I think a $1000 would be better because we can keep it a more close knit thing with people we know (like Kobe mentioned) and we wouldn't need 40 participants. I also don't think 4500 chips compared to 3000 is much of a difference, both structures seem to be fast.
50% difference seems like quite a difference.... not trying to be a d.ck, but just sayin...

The fields are ridiculously soft in the 1k events, and quite big too. No offense to you, but I don't think it's going to make a big difference to a guy taking a shot at one tourney. You're gonna need to run good regardless!

To be honest I think the reason this satty is done is for the player who wins to expericance playing in the WSOP. There is a huge difference in starting stacks but I don't think this is what we should be concerned about. That's just my opinion.

50% difference seems like quite a difference.... not trying to be a d.ck, but just sayin...
In my experience in live tourneys if you don't chip up quickly with a 3K or 4.5K starting stack you are going to be out early. But most likely I don't know what I'm talking about.y'all are just a bunch of nits anyways, a 4.5k starting stack just means you get a couple more hours to fold only to go aipf with AA to get f'ed over. j/k but its prolly going to happen exactly like this
In my experience in live tourneys if you don't chip up quickly with a 3K or 4.5K starting stack you are going to be out early. But most likely I don't know what I'm talking about.y'all are just a bunch of nits anyways, a 4.5k starting stack just means you get a couple more hours to fold only to go aipf with AA to get f'ed over. j/k but its prolly going to happen exactly like this
Lol, my only wsop event was aq soot'd getting f'd over by aj off in a $1500... but your probly right. Nah, the 1k event is cool, I just wasn't sure what the exact difference in chips and structure were.
FCP Bob we need someone who everyone would trust with the money. Would you like to take the honors? If anything we can send on Paypal that way we don't have to deal with the problem cashing out like last time. If we use paypal, it must be sent as money owed or a gift that way there is no fees associated with the transfer. This method does not allow charge back either. We can set up a 10 week tourny with a $1 buyin on Stars.1. deadlysyns2. Diamonddixie3. ThePhoenix884. TrueAce135. Carlito786. wsox8
Probably easier for you and for everyone to see if you edit your OP to include an interest list there instead. Also interested in playing in this.
Probably easier for you and for everyone to see if you edit your OP to include an interest list there instead. Also interested in playing in this.
OK, done. So far I have 7 on the list. Any1 interested, PM and I will add you to the OP.