Wsop Satellite...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCP Bob we need someone who everyone would trust with the money. Would you like to take the honors? If anything we can send on Paypal that way we don't have to deal with the problem cashing out like last time. If we use paypal, it must be sent as money owed or a gift that way there is no fees associated with the transfer. This method does not allow charge back either. We can set up a 10 week tourny with a $1 buyin on Stars.1. deadlysyns2. Diamonddixie3. ThePhoenix884. TrueAce135. Carlito786. wsox8

FCP Bob we need someone who everyone would trust with the money. Would you like to take the honors? If anything we can send on Paypal that way we don't have to deal with the problem cashing out like last time. If we use paypal, it must be sent as money owed or a gift that way there is no fees associated with the transfer. This method does not allow charge back either. We can set up a 10 week tourny with a $1 buyin on Stars.1. deadlysyns2. Diamonddixie3. ThePhoenix884. TrueAce135. Carlito786. wsox8
Depending on day/times of tourneys, I would also be willing to play. I also liked the idea about using home games to do this. Wouldn't that be a perfect setting for this type of a tourney?
Depending on day/times of tourneys, I would also be willing to play. I also liked the idea about using home games to do this. Wouldn't that be a perfect setting for this type of a tourney?
We can give home games a try. I created Club #207972.Initation Code:
We can give home games a try. Has anyone here used it?
There is a FCP homegame that someone set up, I know WSOX08 and Rose are on it already. I think there's a thread too.

I have no clue if anyone trusts me but I can hold on paypal if people decide to go that route (I'm just as trustworthy as dna, I swear)

If this gets going I'm willing to hold any Poker Stars money.I don't use Paypal so can't help there.
Hey Bob,You would be in a position to answer this..How much volume is needed to play to cash out $2200?I m not a high volume player at all, play mostly tourneys and some cash games and this month I have roughly 1300 VPPS
Hey Bob,You would be in a position to answer this..How much volume is needed to play to cash out $2200?I m not a high volume player at all, play mostly tourneys and some cash games and this month I have roughly 1300 VPPS
I'm not sure what the exact amount is but somebody doing 1300 vpps per month wouldn't have a problem.

I'd be willing to hold the money at Poker Stars and be responsible for that.The winner could get the money either through Poker Stars, via Interac e-mail transfer if they're Canadian from me or via Paypal from somebody I trust after I got them the money.

What entry would we be looking at for each person on here??? Like $100-$150? I agree that the $1k would obv. be cheaper, but, someone told me that the structure on those events is A LOT worse than the $1,500... anyone know if that would be true?

What entry would we be looking at for each person on here??? Like $100-$150? I agree that the $1k would obv. be cheaper, but, someone told me that the structure on those events is A LOT worse than the $1,500... anyone know if that would be true?
I think that Mr. Sparco would disagree.

I have WAYYYY to much going on to try and organize this again, plus as mentioned above the cashout thing was a nightmare.Bob would be good for the money as he said above, but you will need someone else to step up and organize it and keep leaderboard up this time.My poker league is kicking my ass, working it 7 days a week plus full time job right now.Sorry guys/gals, hopefully be calmed down a little bit next year.