Online Mtt Structure

Shalom!I'd like to find a list of weekly tournaments that have a good structure on all the major sites. I don't want to play hyper-mega blast your stack off turbos. I'm not looking for WSOP main event structure, however most of the online events I've seen are horrible!! Lets just have the WCOOP every month! Has anyone seen a list of online tournaments with good long lasting play in the $50-$500 price range.Thanks.Thoughts?

DNG sunday special. hella slow structure.
It's not too bad. The $11, $22, $33 "Deep Stacks" still have the longest structure. Their structure is better then the sunday million. If I was an mass multi-tabler I'd play those for sure.
fyp
lolWe'll I need to practice on endurance, stamina and not getting bored. These may be the perfect candidates to prepare for the WSOP main event. And hey your still at home. You can turn on music, eat, watch TV during etc..

Those deepstacks are MAYBE similar to the WSOP ME. But nowhere near what a 1k would be. The DNG and maybe a tourney like the early Sunday 3r would be good tourneys for you to practice deep play in.

any superstack games on ftp play very deep. same with rebuys.