The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I really enjoy the much more rare peanut butter twix. Fuck that caramel shit.
Oh, I have never seen a PB Twix. That I would eat.
Yeah, the Snickers and Milky Way ice cream bars are also excellent.
Snickers ice cream bars are indeed good.
You'd choose Twix because you'd get an extra quarter inch of chocolate? Quality > Quantity
Well, I'd choose neither. Does Twix actually have more chocolate? I doubt it. I'd never buy either, but on the occasions that I have found mself enjoying a twix and/or a kit kat, I much preferred the Twix.P.S. Peanut butter Twix? no way. I'm in.P.P.S. Twix should release a single bar version, and call it "Onyx"p.p.s. Alternatively, Solox.

a long time ago they were messing with twix and making all different kinds of them (I guess this is when they came up with peanut butter) and they had one that was cookies and cream and that shit was delicious. I also enjoy the big kit kats. the crispy part is where it's at.

p.p.s. Alternatively, Solox.
sounds like it'd help my erectile dysfunction
shower sex is pretty nice. i'd like to do it again someday.
speaking as someone (formerly) in the hotel business - ask for a disabled-friendly room. the assistance bars in the shower are very handy. do not mistake a soap dish for a handle/foothold.
speaking as someone (formerly) in the hotel business - ask for a disabled-friendly room. the assistance bars in the shower are very handy. do not mistake a soap dish for a handle/foothold.
And a hooker. He should probably ask for a hooker too.
My soccer number was always 11. My other fav number is 81 which was my hockey #.
I think I had approximately...wait, I'll just count, hold on...I had 26 different jerseys in my youth and 24 different numbers.Also, I'm not really a fan of 69; I'd rather just take turns.
Do you have that on a spread sheet as well?
Upon further review, there were only 19 unique numbers. I was trying to remember the times where I just kept the jersey from one year to the next, but there were a few instances where a number from an early age showed up again at a later age or in a different sport.There was always a certain number that I wanted, but most of the time you are very limited in your choices. It's like there are five or six different numbers in your jersey size and it's not always the same five or six. So you take what you can.
I think I had approximately...wait, I'll just count, hold on...I had 26 different jerseys in my youth and 24 different numbers.
Upon further review, there were only 19 unique numbers. I was trying to remember the times where I just kept the jersey from one year to the next, but there were a few instances where a number from an early age showed up again at a later age or in a different sport.There was always a certain number that I wanted, but most of the time you are very limited in your choices. It's like there are five or six different numbers in your jersey size and it's not always the same five or six. So you take what you can.
You're just joking right. You don't really remember all of your numbers, right? I only remember my football number because it was Doug Cosbie's number.

i was almost always the number 21. if not i went as close as possible. i was 23 one summer, and 24 in school when 21 was taken by a senior. but i was 21 for nearly every year. but we were rich kids and got custom new jerseys every year for every sport.

I was number 8 growing up in football (steve young was in his prime at the time). if i couldn't get 8 I would be 80, 33, 42 or 16. baseball was always 24 or 25 (mays, griffey jr, bonds)and i had to vote 420 since it's always 4:20 at my house these days.