The Polling Place

Ouch 8’s voted:KidWhisperSing25 yearsAloneyachtI wonder what JLL will vote?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I kind of figured you would choose the other way since death isn't supposed to be a bad thing?
Don't get me wrong, death isn't bad. But 25 years is REALLLLLLLLY short. Too short. My vote would have changed if it was 50/100.
I also think you underestimate real depression. I mean, people commit suicide because they're depressed, so what does that tell you?
I have very intimate knowledge of depression, and I don't underestimate it. I know that some people commit suicide, but the far majority do not.
Yacht is clearly the right answer.
whew. I was worried about that one.
I have very intimate knowledge of depression, and I don't underestimate it. I know that some people commit suicide, but the far majority do not.
Yeah, but there's also the pain. What level of constant 100 year pain would it have to be for you to change your answer?
I'm not getting the Yacht over Jet people.A jet would just be so much more practical, not to mention awesome.
I suppose it matters greatly if you live near water or not. Having a private jet would be cool if you travel a lot, but I'm not sure you've considered all the things you can do on a yacht.ngbbs42702012aee41.jpg
Yeah, but there's also the pain. What level of constant 100 year pain would it have to be for you to change your answer?
If "pain" meant like "bed-ridden" then my answer would obviously change immediately. If it meant hospital 24/7, then obvious.If I could still walk around and be normal, but have like a migraine type situation going on, then I would choose 100.

My childhood was awesome, so uhmm yea I'd totally want to be a kid for life.I would never want to be stuck on an island with people I hate... life would suck hard. I'd rather have a volleyball & a fishing rod.A yacht would take the cake.

time for a new poll: i'm thinking an nba lockout poll. over/under on when the first game will be. whose fault is this? is david stern a modern day plantation owner? you know, THE BIG ISSUES.

time for a new poll: i'm thinking an nba lockout poll. over/under on when the first game will be. whose fault is this? is david stern a modern day plantation owner? you know, THE BIG ISSUES.
Total Votes: 3But I'll do it anyway because what else am I going to do?

i'm not sure what it means, but there was some positive talk about this thing ending within a weeks time. bill simmons had a positive tweet. and it was reported that LeBron and Melo and CP3 pulled out of that exhibition tour becuase the season might be imminent. ONE TIME.

I couldn't vote because all but one of the options would have forced me to pick something I couldn't care less about. The only time I care about basketball is when it's screwing up playoff hockey.
ditto. I tried to vote just for the last category, but it wouldn't let me. So, I abstained.Turns out, I actually can resist a poll.
I couldn't vote because all but one of the options would have forced me to pick something I couldn't care less about.
ditto. I tried to vote just for the last category, but it wouldn't let me. So, I abstained.
I didn't realize caring was a prerequisite to voting.Edit: I'm putting both of you against each other in the first round of the next KOOT.