The Polling Place

Well, unless you think a girl with Down Syndrome is magically ready for sex the day she turns 16 even though she's on the intellectual level of a 6 year old.
I've asked you to NEVER mention this again!
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Sometimes, but obviously not always, and I don't really think you think that's what I meant. Well, unless you think a girl with Down Syndrome is magically ready for sex the day she turns 16 even though she's on the intellectual level of a 6 year old.
You're confounding 'bonding' with Darwin's filter for natural selection. Copulating with a girl who has Downs Syndrome is appalling not because of her age, but because wanting to commingle ones genetics with a person who is catastrophically genetically defective is a highly abnormal sexual impulse. At the end of the day, that's all 'attraction' really is. It's our lizard brain saying "Hey! Make offspring with her, based on visual cues (x,y,z) that signify health!" It's no coincidence that trim, large breasted women are generally considered to be the 'most attractive'.There is nothing really 'abnormal' with wanting to have sex with a healthy 16 or 17 year old who has a developed body of a woman, as evidenced by the laws of consent around the world. We've drawn the line at 18, but that's totally arbitrary. If you want to contextualize it in terms of emotional and intellectual development, the human brain is still forming until about the age of 25 or so (give or take a bit, individual depending). This coincides with a lot of behavioral patterns that are present in adults aged 18 into their mid 20's, but are much less common in folks out of their 20's...Should we set the age of sexual consent at 25, seeing as that's science's best indicator as to when one ha reached peak neurological development? Per your logic, the answer to that would be yes.
So it's not weird for a 40 year old to bang a 16 year old, but if it's your daughter you'd have the reaction I predicted?
You're confusing a fathers natural instinct to want to kill any man, of any age, who has sex with his daughter with the arbitrary age of consent. I can tell you this. If a 40 year old man wants to have sex with my 16 year old daughter, I don't think he's 'abnormal' because of that, but suddenly becomes 'normal' when she's two years older. I'll be raising her to be a person I can trust her to manage her own sexuality, without my interference or guidance. This means that she'll be intelligent enough to comprehend that there's certain 'baggage' that comes with any sexual activity... but if she is aware of all that yet still finds herself in a situation where she finds an older dude hotter than hell and wants to **** him, that's her business, not mine. The best I can do is raise her in such a way where she is one of the young women who's able to comprehend the intellectual implications, rather than act on impulse alone.
You're confounding 'bonding' with Darwin's filter for natural selection. Copulating with a girl who has Downs Syndrome is appalling not because of her age, but because wanting to commingle ones genetics with a person who is catastrophically genetically defective is a highly abnormal sexual impulse. At the end of the day, that's all 'attraction' really is. It's our lizard brain saying "Hey! Make offspring with her, based on visual cues (x,y,z) that signify health!" It's no coincidence that trim, large breasted women are generally considered to be the 'most attractive'.
I should have been more clear that I was just giving an extreme example.
There is nothing really 'abnormal' with wanting to have sex with a healthy 16 or 17 year old who has a developed body of a woman, as evidenced by the laws of consent around the world. We've drawn the line at 18, but that's totally arbitrary. If you want to contextualize it in terms of emotional and intellectual development, the human brain is still forming until about the age of 25 or so (give or take a bit, individual depending). This coincides with a lot of behavioral patterns that are present in adults aged 18 into their mid 20's, but are much less common in folks out of their 20's...Should we set the age of sexual consent at 25, seeing as that's science's best indicator as to when one ha reached peak neurological development? Per your logic, the answer to that would be yes.
I didn't mean that it's only ok to sleep with a girl once she has reached the apex of her intellectual capabilities, just that it's not ok to sleep with a girl who's still more or less a kid. Again, you clearly haven't spent much time with 16 year old girls lately, other than seeing pictures or movies that show very physically and mentally mature ones (or 25 year old actresses playing 16 year olds), so I guess I can't expect you to understand why emotional/intellectual development do make a difference here. A girl can be physically attractive yet not ok to sleep with, in my opinion. Yes, I understand that men are attracted to younger women, and I know you like to champion the fact that you are one with your primal urges. That doesn't make them ok to act on in every case.
You're confusing a fathers natural instinct to want to kill any man, of any age, who has sex with his daughter with the arbitrary age of consent. I can tell you this. If a 40 year old man wants to have sex with my 16 year old daughter, I don't think he's 'abnormal' because of that, but suddenly becomes 'normal' when she's two years older.
I think we're both capable of understanding the fact that there is no magic age when all women suddenly become capable of consent. We're just using 16 as a base because of what you said about 'over 15'.
I'll be raising her to be a person I can trust her to manage her own sexuality, without my interference or guidance. This means that she'll be intelligent enough to comprehend that there's certain 'baggage' that comes with any sexual activity... but if she is aware of all that yet still finds herself in a situation where she finds an older dude hotter than hell and wants to **** him, that's her business, not mine. The best I can do is raise her in such a way where she is one of the young women who's able to comprehend the intellectual implications, rather than act on impulse alone.
That's all great. I still think that you'd change your tune about 40 year olds fucking 16 year olds if it was your daughter. I could be wrong, but I doubt we'll ever find out.

so speedz, are you saying that you've spent a lot of time with 16 year old girls lately? cause that sounds like what you're saying

so speedz, are you saying that you've spent a lot of time with 16 year old girls lately? cause that sounds like what you're saying
My girlfriend has younger cousins, although I suppose I wouldn't say "a lot".
And apparently they find him creepy.
And apparently they find him creepy.
No, but they would if I was trying to sleep with them. And for good reason*.*you can decide for yourself if that's referring to the idea of wanting to sleep with them or them finding it creepy
No, but they would if I was trying to sleep with them. And for good reason*.*you can decide for yourself if that's referring to the idea of wanting to sleep with them or them finding it creepy
I was actually basing that on your initial surprise that nobody was voting for you as more sketchy. You must've got that idea from somewhere. Who planted those seeds of doubt? Maybe doubt is the wrong word. Seeds of secret pride?
I was actually basing that on your initial surprise that nobody was voting for you as more sketchy. You must've got that idea from somewhere. Who planted those seeds of doubt? Maybe doubt is the wrong word. Seeds of secret pride?
I don't think that dating a 23 year old is particularly sketchy, but I thought it might be more sketchy than playing kissyface with a 20 year old.

if the guy was 20 & the female 40, it'd be okay & he'd be bagging a cougar.i'm sure the women who are 20 have a term for the 40-year-old guys. "hey, guess what? i got me a honey badger last night.""are you seeing him again?""it doesn't seem likely. it didn't seem like he gave a shit about anything."

Reading this reminded me of this past Thursday the wife and I headed out to a fancy meal at Red Lobster. As we were taken to our seat I noticed a nice looking young woman sitting on the lap of this man who was giving her a back rub/scratch. We ended up sitting next to them. I looked over again and saw that the man was old. The man was indeed her father. The waitress stopped by to drop off the check and told the girl, was still sitting on her fathers lap, to have fun at college. It was creepy. I even had to text my wife, look at the incest in the corner.

Reading this reminded me of this past Thursday the wife and I headed out to a fancy meal at Red Lobster. As we were taken to our seat I noticed a nice looking young woman sitting on the lap of this man who was giving her a back rub/scratch. We ended up sitting next to them. I looked over again and saw that the man was old. The man was indeed her father. The waitress stopped by to drop off the check and told the girl, was still sitting on her fathers lap, to have fun at college. It was creepy. I even had to text my wife, look at the incest in the corner.
I'm not sure what's creepier, the old man and his daughter or the fact that you and your wife text each other while eating dinner together.
I'm not sure what's creepier, the old man and his daughter or the fact that you and your wife text each other while eating dinner together.
lolI had to text her because the incestuous family were less than 5 yards away.