The Polling Place

Everyone but me? Really?

ahem.

yet another list i'm not on. i mean even that alleged camwhore misti made the cut. a guy could really develop a complex around here.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Anybody got any reasoning for their vote?

On one hand, I think Ron and I share a lot of the same sensibilities. On the other hand, Sklansky is over here opening up whole new worlds to me. I don't know what that has to do with this game really.

Sklansky took a "protect Essay" strategy while Ron has gone after Essay.

Ultimately though, if I view this as a competition where the loser must literally leave the forum, I would be affected more if Ron left.

So I'm voting Sklansky out.

• Like 1

I fell in love with DS the day he posted pictured of clubbed baby seals on the forums and nothing has changed since that day. I'm Sklansky till I die. I'm also terrified of him, and would have voted myself off rather than vote him off, if I'd gotten HU with him.

I felt like McGee and Sklansky were playing the game to win, which I'm basically against on principle.

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

• Like 4

I'd like to point out that the faggot essay voted me off as suited and as essay. Has he been doing that the entire time? Kinda unethical, no?

That's fine, I take comfort in knowing that I'd banged more times in the last month than him and every alter he created ever has