The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

JubilantLankyLad - 11 (mrfritz, Ron Mexico, NickCave, BigDMcGee, ShakeZuma, Dubey, David Sklansky, iBeaver, Essay21, The Machine, Napa Don)

BigDMcGee - 2 (The Ocho, JubilantLankyLad)

Ron Mexico - 0

NickCave - 2 (Theraflu, TommyGavin81)

David Sklansky - 0

JubilantLankyLad has been eliminated.

We're down to the final four, the Mt. Rushmore of FCP.

• Like 1

It's impressive how well Sklansky and McGee have pulled everyone's strings so far. Is there any doubt, after me, they'll go for Mexico?

On that note, even though I have no idea if it will do more harm or good, I am pleading SINCERELY for all support to be thrown behind Mexico. He hasn't played politics, he hasn't traded alliances... he has just been his real self.

#RonMexico2013

It's impressive how well Sklansky and McGee have pulled everyone's strings so far. Is there any doubt, after me, they'll go for Mexico?

On that note, even though I have no idea if it will do more harm or good, I am pleading SINCERELY for all support to be thrown behind Mexico. He hasn't played politics, he hasn't traded alliances... he has just been his real self.

#RonMexico2013

lol what you don't know about the way Ron's been playing this could fill a book, nephew.