The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Who are the smart alec jerkholes who are voting for this fella to find "true love forever and ever"?

What if all the love is unrequited by his current girl?

I'll tell you what for and the what nots; TG would be stuck with a broken heart that will never mend and forced to go on a LIFE FRECKIN LONG quest to bed as many women as possible to try and fill that void.

Poor guy....always having sex with different woman and stuff.

Who are the smart alec jerkholes who are voting for this fella to find "true love forever and ever"?

What if all the love is unrequited by his current girl?

I'll tell you what for and the what nots; TG would be stuck with a broken heart that will never mend and forced to go on a LIFE FRECKIN LONG quest to bed as many women as possible to try and fill that void.

Poor guy....always having sex with different woman and stuff.

Some people are miserable and want others to share in their misery.

I had to go with true love for 2 reasons. One, if she is the one I would be happy with that. She seems pretty solid so far. B, I had to tie it up to ruin the poll thus far. It's a quest that was built out of necessity after the third month when I realized all the women I was with sucked ass for one reason or another so I figured I should go the quantity over quality route. It would be cool to complete just to say I did it. Still have just over a month to mess things up with this one and continue. If it does get messed up and I get a September girl, I'll be making it my singular focus for the rest of the year regardless of the women I encounter along the way.

Lemme tell ya, no matter how freaky they start off, after a couple of years, especially if living together, they no longer want to do the dirty stuff on a regular basis. They only break that out when all liquored up. You get the solid sex package, not the out of this world package

A new girl every month will always be in audition mode, with the good underwear, properly manicured, etc. you get their A game.

Now I'm torn

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like two people are blind AND retarded.

I would rather be paralyzed from the neck down than blind.

• 4 weeks later...

1. InternetExplorer - Girl texts a lot; got free meal from keno; denied by coffee girl; in LA; said In-n-Out was "ok"; hung out with google/gaming people and had adventures

vs.

8. brvheart - Wife on top rubbing her boobs on his chest; in attack mode; was super wrong about a great many things; met Marc Webb, might get to do sets; BJ

2. Ron_Mexico - Applying for jobs

vs.

7. Napa Don - :( ; Going to Phoenix for work; went out with BC; diddled but nothing more; has nice eyelashes

3. TommyGavin81 - Streak broken; Girl is on birth control; the promise of sexual adventures in the future

vs.

6. iphonenkinder - Stuck in airport, plane delayed; had 5 Guys; midget sighting; time off work spent reading library books and going to aquariums; good times had by all; went to flea market and bought a buffet; something about a hula-hooping midget

4. Essay21 - Lady says she wants more texts, doesn't respond to texts; push-ups and sit-ups; terrible sports fan; went out with work friend, she slept on the couch; didn't poop all weekend

vs.

5. Cha! Cha! - Just kind of kept the thread going at times; probably had lots of sex and got a raise that's as much as you make in a year but we'll never know

Man, I'm screwed. I'd like to add that I went out till 1am Friday, got drunk, had girl friends text me to come meet them, squeezed her hiney when we hugged. Made a nice dinner Saturday, chicken parm. Had good 2nd phone interview Wednesday. (Haven't heard back since, uh oh). Fully rested. Keeping a nice house

• Like 1