The Polling Place

Ok, can we not give London any more Summer Games?It really takes away from some of the women's beach volleyball when they're playing matches at night and it's like 50 degrees out.
Rio in '16, that will be nice...
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

If you don't know a movie in the poll, here are some links.

Taken 2 (um, sequel to Taken)

Argo (Ben Affleck directed)

Seven Psychopaths (from the makers of In Bruges)

Paranormal Activity 4 (I think you probably have a good idea what this is all about)

Cloud Atlas (Tom Hanks)

Flight (Robert Zemeckis, Denzel)

The Man with the Iron Fists (written and directed by RZA, watch the trailer)

Lincoln (Spielberg, Daniel Day-Lewis)

Skyfall (James Bond)

Life of Pi (I don't know)

Red Dawn (I mean, it's a remake of Red Dawn)

Zero Dark Thirty (Osama bin Laden movie)

Jack Reacher (Tom Cruise as a badass)

This is 40 (Judd Apatow movie)

I chose The Master, but Tarantino's filmography. I figure Django is probably going to be pretty close to movies like Basterds and Kill Bill, but The Master could be a unique movie.

I'm assuming Shake is the one who chose The Man with the Iron Fists. I really love the trailer. So absurd.

where's the slutty vs. nonslutty poll? I only came here for that and found myself forced to vote for this movie related nonsense. SHENANIGANS!

I voted "there is no number," but I don't think that's really true. I mean, if I found out my girlfriend had sex with hundreds of guys, that might be tough to work around. But the closer you get to the "20" part of "20+," the less of a problem it would be for me. So I guess I didn't set up those options very well. Maybe "there is no reasonable number."

The number thing is really age dependent . At my age, 20+ is nothing outrageous for someone who's been single their whole life (or even in a series of reasonable relationships). When I was in college, it would have been a serious reason to ask her out.

I voted "there is no number," but I don't think that's really true. I mean, if I found out my girlfriend had sex with hundreds of guys, that might be tough to work around. But the closer you get to the "20" part of "20+," the less of a problem it would be for me. So I guess I didn't set up those options very well. Maybe "there is no reasonable number."

also I think the 3rd question should have had an "anal sex" response.

So then we agree that the whore is the smarter one?

Best business venture ever: sell a product, collect money, still have product to sell again.

Although, to be fair, I suppose it's more of a service being sold, or a rental of a mouth and vag, but you take my point.

• 5 months later...