The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Because he is not a muppet. He was from Sesame Street.
He is a muppet. Those characters on Sesame Street are muppets too. There are Sesame Street muppets and there are The Muppet Show muppets. In my opinion, Muppet Show muppets > Sesame Street muppets.Muppet.
He is a muppet. Those characters on Sesame Street are muppets too. There are Sesame Street muppets and there are The Muppet Show muppets. In my opinion, Muppet Show muppets > Sesame Street muppets.Muppet.
Ahh, did not know that.Muppet show Muppet are def way more superior than SS Muppets. Elmo leads the pack for being the worst Muppet of all time.
Are you a muppet of a man or a man of a muppet?
For the first one, I said "Both!", but it would have been more accurate if the option was "Both."
I like the music in the Sherlock Holmes trailer, but all that slooooowFAST motion is a bit annoying.I'll probably see both eventually, but neither in the theater. I'm more interested in TTSS, TGWTDT, and maybe even WH.

I know I'm in the minority on this (har har) but I like Cruise over Downey Jr. I find TC does more quality movies which tend to have more of a lasting impact. Only thing I liked recently from RDJ was Iron Man, I've tried watching Sherlock Holmes twice and didn't last 45min each time, he tends to play a very similar, quick, witty character each film which gets tiresome. Also, Cruise was better in Tropic Thunder, c'mon.