The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I didn't realize caring was a prerequisite to voting.Edit: I'm putting both of you against each other in the first round of the next KOOT.
This sucks for JLL a lot less than it does for me :club:
Tough luck on losing your first round match-up to chrozzo. Nobody saw that coming.Hmm, that might be what you prefer anyway...so maybe...Congrats on winning it all!I don't know what my play is here.
If I didn't post here for a full year, and if I met with Chrozzo in the opening round, I know there is absolutely no way you would ever advance him past me, so let's stop kidding ourselves, okay?

Yesterday I was asked what's the word for a Halloween Scrooge with the implication I'm bah-hum-bugish because of my non-participation in the distribution of candy. weirdI voted girls in slutty outfits and yet I chose the raggedy anne pic. double weird

I voted girls in slutty outfits and yet I chose the raggedy anne pic. double weird
Pregnant Raggedy Anne.Triple weird?Anyway, the "oh come on" category was more of a "really with this costume?" question rather than which one you actually like. So I don't actually think your choice is weird. We're supposed to assume that Raggedy Andy knocked her up, right?I voted for "Sexy Nemo" because what?
... kindof like how people think that Edison invented the light bulb, instead of just improving it. "Although the patent described several ways of creating the carbon filament including using "cotton and linen thread, wood splints, papers coiled in various ways," it was not until several months after the patent was granted that Edison and his team discovered that a carbonized bamboo filament could last over 1200 hours."Oh... and the fact that he was just managing the people that actually did the work.Moses oversaw it and just because he dies towards the end, doesn't mean he shouldn't get credit for the books being written and preserved. I would guess that a lot of books in history have been credited to a guy that didn't actually pen them, but should still get the credit for them happening.
Hm, apparently I was going to reply to this. It seems much less important now.Slutty bee...or at least that's what I think she's supposed to be. You forgot the tootsie roll pops, man. Those were always worth the most in the post-halloween candy trading extravaganza.
Hm, apparently I was going to reply to this. It seems much less important now.Slutty bee...or at least that's what I think she's supposed to be. You forgot the tootsie roll pops, man. Those were always worth the most in the post-halloween candy trading extravaganza.
1) Everything I post is important.2) The slutty bee still has zero votes, so you must have hit the wrong one.

i think the pacman outfit would be more effective if the top was ms pacman right boob chasing ghost left boob. then the answer to "well, where is pacman?" is to lift the flap. possibling including saying, "eating the power up."

I... wait.. we were voting on which was the best costume?
Anyway, the "oh come on" category was more of a "really with this costume?" question rather than which one you actually like.I voted for "Sexy Nemo" because what?

Oh, I voted for the hottest. Obviously the pacman one is the least like a real costume. It's just a slutty clubbing outfit with strategically placed pictures of a cartoon character.

disagree. In the competition of Chocolate bars that I never eat because they are made of two pieces that add up to less than a regular one piece chocolate bar and there's no really good reason for them being in two pieces rather than a much more sensible one piece design, Twix wins handily.

disagree. In the competition of Chocolate bars that I never eat because they are made of two pieces that add up to less than a regular one piece chocolate bar and there's no really good reason for them being in two pieces rather than a much more sensible one piece design, Twix wins handily.
I really enjoy the much more rare peanut butter twix. Fuck that caramel shit.
anyone had the TWIX ice cream bars. things are so damn good, i wanna take 'em behind the middle school and get 'em pregnant.
I used to try to eat nestle crunch ice cream bars as fast as possible like in the commercials.
we had no trick or treaters this year and I liked it.
Halloween around here was postponed until tomorrow due to the storm and resulting long-term power outages. I'd never heard of postponing a holiday.
You'd choose Twix because you'd get an extra quarter inch of chocolate? Quality > Quantity