The Polling Place

Why are you getting seafood from a steakhouse? Don't they have seafood joints in Rochester?
Most great steakhouses I know of also sell top notch seafood. I suppose that may not be true in the middle of the country.
Don't know that I've seen Five Guys Burgers mentioned yet.Very overrated IMO.Had one for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Thought the burger was terrible and the fries were worse. And I like a good slider. This wasn't a good slider. Nearly ten bucks for a burger, fries, and a Coke. At least I finished the Coke.
Oh jesus, not this again.For what it's worth, either you have odd taste in burgers or you happened to get unlucky. Their burgers are usually very good.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

one of these days I'm gonna do the drive to 5 guys and in-n-out and cut the burgers in half...halves...down the middle...vertically with the bun as the X axis...kill some guy and find out which is better. Possibly I will drive to one and a friend (yes I have one. actually more than one. yes. a lot more than one) will drive to the other and we will meet on neutral territory for the burgers. probably Del Taco since they are a mexican place that also has a hamburger on the menu which is actually pretty decent and some OK fries. they'd be a fair moderator. they're not involved but they do know a good burger when they see one.

Most great steakhouses I know of also sell top notch seafood. I suppose that may not be true in the middle of the country.Oh jesus, not this again.For what it's worth, either you have odd taste in burgers or you happened to get unlucky. Their burgers are usually very good.
I think we've established, it's not just "in burgers".
I think there should be a poll to see if a new poll is needed or not.
Been done beforeAUGUST 12, 2011Request LineThis thread needs a poll. Yes [ 28 ] [73.68%] No [ 10 ] [26.32%]
That boy is instantly the most experienced medical professional in Campbell River.
No way, they have a real-life hospital in Campbell River. I know, because I've been there.We were visiting my sister in law. At 3am, my son was coughing and wheezing so badly he threw up, and we didn't have an inhaler with us, so we decided to take him to the hospital. SIL agreed to come with us to show the way, etc. We packed up a bunch of stuff and got sweaters, etc. Out to the car we went, everybody got all buckled up, the whole ordeal that comes with putting a cranky 3yr old into a carseat while simultaneously calming a frantic mother... I started the car, pulled forward onto the street, "Which way do I turn?" "Right," replied my SIL, "now, stop. We're there."crh.gifAll the preparations, packing, making sure we didn't forget anything, adjusting of seatbelts, warming of car interior, etc, were all for a car trip of 300 yards. It was ridiculous.On the plus side, they fixed him up real good. So yes, Campbell River does have medical professionals at least marginally more experienced than that kid.
I started the car, pulled forward onto the street, "Which way do I turn?" "Right," replied my SIL, "now, stop. We're there."
This is really funny.
  • 4 weeks later...

Apr. 5, 2011Screw those guys, the summer movie season is almost here! I can't wait for this movie to open!

• Thor [ 0 ] [0.00%]
  • Hesher [ 0 ] [0.00%]
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • The Hangover Part II [ 7 ] [18.92%]
  • Kung Fu Panda 2 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
  • The Tree of Life [ 3 ] [8.11%]
  • X-Men: First Class [ 3 ] [8.11%]
  • Super 8 [ 2 ] [5.41%]
  • Green Lantern [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • Cars 2 [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • Bad Teacher [ 0 ] [0.00%]
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • Zookeeper [ 0 ] [0.00%]
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II [ 8 ] [21.62%]
  • Captain America: The First Avenger [ 2 ] [5.41%]
  • Friends with Benefits [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • Cowboys and Aliens [ 2 ] [5.41%]
  • Rise of the Apes [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • Conan the Barbarian [ 1 ] [2.70%]
  • A movie that you didn't mention, but I will now post to tell you about it. [ 3 ] [8.11%]

I had to vote for Super 8 because I didn't see any of the other movies.EDIT: I saw Hangover and Horrible Bosses. I thought they were both ok.

i went with horrible bosses.
I really hate her new haircut. Why do women do stupid things?