The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

I think we can all agree:Red Lobster cheddar biscuits >>>> Olive Garden bread sticks. (And I really like OG's B-Sticks)

Is he on vacation, and/or is there a date when we can expect him to return?
Based on past cyclical patterns we can expect to see Joey again around January.Of course, there are other similar poster(s) around, and you should get plenty of enjoyable reading material in the mean time.

Yeah, I'll say it. I like both OG and RL. Actually, I haven't been to a RL in years, but it was a big treat for us when I was a kid.I loved me some biscuits and shrimp scampi.

I can understand if you live in Cooterville, Alabama, but who living in a major metro area- with independently-run, higher caliber options- seriously goes to places like Red Lobster or the Olive Garden? Like, I live in Chicago, this is food mecca, yet these types places still exist here... And who lives in place like Chicago yet chooses to eat at Olive Garden or Red Lobster when there's a mind-bogglingly lwide array of superior, alternate choices?. Because someone would rather spend their $60 at Red Lobster than Fogo De Chao? Seriously?

I've never been to Red Lobster, and I've only been to Olive Garden once, for my friend's 19th birthday. It was where he really really wanted to go, but ironically. He wasn't an awful ironic hipster or anything like that, he just thought Olive Garden was the most hilarious thing ever. We'd also all recently gotten fake IDs and wanted to test them out. They certainly fooled the OG waitress, but I sadly lost mine about 6 months later when I tried it on a bouncer at an actual bar. It succeeded many other times during that six months though, at gas stations and even liquor stores.EDIT: Also perhaps of note to Scram and other baseball-history-enthusiasts is that on my ID I gave myself the ridiculous name, "Roger Hornsby." I figured I'd better change (omit) at least one letter...but of course nobody checking the ID ever paid any attention to what my damn name was.

I'm with Scram. Don't eat at those places unless they're literally the only restaurants in your town.
what would your recommendation be if they were just figuratively the only restaurants in town?
what would your recommendation be if they were just figuratively the only restaurants in town?
heheCarrabba's is better than Olive Garden.I don't mind Red Lobster, because I'm just generally a sucker for seafood, but I don't actually recall the last time I went to one.

Free garlic bread sticks and Ceasar salad though. Like, as much as you can eat. Olive Garden is awesome.disclaimer: my home town doesn't actually have an OG, and I think I've only ever eaten there once, and I honestly can't remember what my actual meal was and if it was any good. free bread sticks though.

Olive Garden, cheddar biscuits, Never Ending Pasta Bowl.What is considered the best Italian chain? A cursory google search suggests Carabba's or Buca di Beppo.Buca di Beppo is, for my money, the most fun name to say.

Haha, this is funny. The night we went to Red Lobster was because it was late and we had been driving all around the Metro Area looking at houses and it was like 10pm and I didn't want McDonalds. Where we were at had 3 choices right next to each other in a large strip mall.Olive GardenChili'sRed LobsterIt was an easy choice.

I had to vote Olive Garden all three times, but that's mostly because I haven't gone to Red Lobster in like 20 years. If I'm thinking seafood I get it from a steakhouse, unless I'm in a city that happens to have a Legal Seafood (which blows Red Lobster away AINEC). Although Rochester is getting a Joe's Crabshack pretty soon, so I might give them a shot sometime.