The Polling Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to find another Wang.

Who to engage: http://imgur.com/a/cf5LN   Who to avoid: http://imgur.com/a/gEznR

As a Winner, Wang, that's my instinct. That's why people root against people like me and LeBron.

Which is better? The previous poll that created a discussion that was tedious at best or the new poll that should be a landslide but may lead to some funny posts from funny posters?

this poll is faulty in that there is no mention of whether or not said females were asleep or not
That's because nobody cares. If they don't wake up, it's not...shit, I can't figure out an ending that rhymes. Let's try again: If she's asleep, don't...nope. Ok: If asleep she be, ...damnit.I'm more than slightly disappointed that not one person thinks 30/23 is sketchy. I guess the 1/2+7 rule really is in effect at all times.

see? everybody finds me WAAAY sketchier than you. and I mean besides, yours is a girlfriend which makes you gay anyways. and how about "its not all that creepy just cause she's sleepy"

That's because nobody cares. If they don't wake up, it's not...shit, I can't figure out an ending that rhymes. Let's try again: If she's asleep, don't...nope. Ok: If asleep she be, ...damnit.I'm more than slightly disappointed that not one person thinks 30/23 is sketchy. I guess the 1/2+7 rule really is in effect at all times.
If they don't wake up, try the butt?And dude, that is only 7 years. When you are 35, she will be 28. How much more perfect age gap can you get?
Wait till you guys have a 20 year old daughter.Things are different when that happens.
I think we can all agree making out with your 20 year old daughter is sketchy.
Wait till you guys have a 20 year old daughter.Things are different when that happens.
I guess it depends on what she looks like.
I think we can all agree making out with your 20 year old daughter is sketchy.
Well what state are we in?
Wait, is she asleep?
If she was asleep it would be a lot more than making out.
If she was asleep it would be a lot more than making out.
HIGH FIVE!
I went to ACE on the way home to get some caulk, the 18 year old girl that ran the register said awesome no less than 5 times while checking me out. It was....awesome?
yes guapo, it was awesome.got a story ab9out hitting on an ugly girl but I'm in teh wrong thread. one second...

Consider me a bit 'European' about this sort of thing (or maybe Mexican?) but I've never seen anything 'weird' about a man of any age wanting to have sex with women above the age of 15 or so. A couple hundred years of Jesus-pulpit-guilt does not negate hundreds of thousands of years of Darwinian programming. The only people who take exception to this totally natural urge are those who believe in some modern religious mythology, or women whose time as prime breeding stock has long since passed and are now left embittered, that men their own age still want to have sex with attractive, healthy looking women younger than they are. I definitely agree that a civilized society must employ laws and punishment to constrain our basest natural urges (otherwise, we'd all be too busy raping and murdering to get any work done) but I also believe the puritan impulse has been taken way, way too far in the US.

20 year old daughter + Jesus = a resentment of a womans natural sexuality. When my daughter is 20, her sexuality is her own thing. It's not my place to interfere in it, nor demand that she hold herself liable to conventions of religious superstition. If she wants to **** a 40 year old man at 20, I don't care. There were 40 year old women I certainly wanted to **** when I was 20.
I'm more than slightly disappointed that not one person thinks 30/23 is sketchy. I guess the 1/2+7 rule really is in effect at all times.
I just cant think of any reason this would be sketchy unless the 23 year old girl is mentally handicapped or something (can't rule this out with Shake involved right?)
Consider me a bit 'European' about this sort of thing (or maybe Mexican?) but I've never seen anything 'weird' about a man of any age wanting to have sex with women above the age of 15 or so.
I'm guessing you haven't spent much time with 16 year olds lately. While some are physically mature and attractive, most are nowhere near the emotion/intellectual level that it would take for a 40 year old man wanting to fuck her to not be creepy..
When my daughter is 20, her sexuality is her own thing.
Why not 16, since you claim anything over 15 isn't 'weird'? Sorry, but there's no way in hell you wouldn't want to hunt down and murder a 40 year old guy that got your daughter drunk and popped her cherry while she was on vacation with her friends in Mexico.
you mean more mentally handicapped than all other women?heyoo
Meh.
I'm guessing you haven't spent much time with 16 year olds lately. While some are physically mature and attractive, most are nowhere near the emotion/intellectual level that it would take for a 40 year old man wanting to fuck her to not be creepy..
Ahh, I see. So you think sexual intercourse is about some 'emotional bond'.
Why not 16, since you claim anything over 15 isn't 'weird'?
Because it was:a) A poll optionb) In response to BalloonGuy who said "20 year old daughter".
Ahh, I see. So you think sexual intercourse is about some 'emotional bond'.
Sometimes, but obviously not always, and I don't really think you think that's what I meant. Well, unless you think a girl with Down Syndrome is magically ready for sex the day she turns 16 even though she's on the intellectual level of a 6 year old.
Because it was:a) A poll optionb) In response to BalloonGuy who said "20 year old daughter".
So it's not weird for a 40 year old to bang a 16 year old, but if it's your daughter you'd have the reaction I predicted?