Aqs Facing A Shove On The Ft Bubble

This thread has helped me so much. A year ago i was a break-even/ slight losing mtt player. I understood some concepts of 3betting and other strategies. I read tthis thread and asked the OP if he would be able to look at hands and my play improved by a ton. He pointed out little, big, and major leaks in my game. He made me realize that my game needed alot of work and throughout the time, I have taken 2nd in 2 big field mtts. I hope that I can keep reading this thread, and this will definately be a great investment if you are looking for MTT coaching.

• 3 weeks later...

seriously pre antes this is a fold for the most part. and seeing how a good player has the button against you i would think you are getting 3 bet a lot pre ( or even flatted). clearly you expected to call the 3 bet, but now whats the plan postflop? fly by the seat of our pants? c/r him on some boards? its just going to be a really hard postflop spot. so why get involved in this position pre antes? i mean i dont see why we are taking so much risk this early on.

seriously pre antes this is a fold for the most part. and seeing how a good player has the button against you i would think you are getting 3 bet a lot pre ( or even flatted). clearly you expected to call the 3 bet, but now whats the plan postflop? fly by the seat of our pants? c/r him on some boards? its just going to be a really hard postflop spot. so why get involved in this position pre antes? i mean i dont see why we are taking so much risk this early on.
seriously i need to talk to you. It has been ages since i have read your sexy IMs or heard you sultry voice. Please change this soon!
seriously i need to talk to you. It has been ages since i have read your sexy IMs or heard you sultry voice. Please change this soon!
shut up
Yeah I know :club: I've been out drinking a lot and then out in the mornings.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...