Pray For Obama: Psalm 109:8.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you always post something with just one letter and then later edit it?
How do you get this involved in the posting techniques of a person while running in the most important race of your life?
How do you get this involved in the posting techniques of a person while running in the most important race of your life?
I'm trying to keep my mind off of that!I just happened to notice it in the blog forum and then now, so I was curious. I noticed it one other time too. I probably shouldn't have said always, but it's possible that it's always.
I'm trying to keep my mind off of that!I just happened to notice it in the blog forum and then now, so I was curious. I noticed it one other time too. I probably shouldn't have said always, but it's possible that it's always.
Do think he could have palsy or some other affliction that causes him to involuntarily flinch, accidentally hitting the enter key, and then is forced to return to edit his post?This would be an explanation, one that I think you are being quite obtuse for pointing out.Sure it's not your problem that you don't have a physical affliction that predicates you having to deal with the industry's insensitively narrow key placement on the modern keyboard, but do you think maybe people with this problem don't need your flippant 'questions' that you admittedly don't even care about since you are merely trying to keep your mind off of something else?I would imagine you would be a lot of fun at the Special Olympics while waiting for your child to be born...I wonder what the voting outcome would be if we knew how you really are.
If I remember right those questions included knowing the names of specific prophets etc.That isn't knowing the Bible, that is knowing Biblical trivia It may allow an atheist to win Jeopardy, but all that money isn't going to buy him a nicer seat in hell.The best example would be the complete and utterly maddening understanding of Eve eating the forbidden fruit. We spent a few pages having the atheist explain why this action and the subsequent the fall of mankind, introduction of sin, and expulsion from Paradise was good for man. From a Biblical perspective, they didn't get it.From a literary perspective, they didn't get it.From a third grade perspective, they didn't get it.But they still think they got it.We could continue with the prophecy of Daniel, and their insistence that the word sevens must be translated to week, thereby making the prophecy of Daniel become: 'Israel will only exist for about 16 months'. They must hold the blinders tightly to their head in order to make their 'understanding' work.When I say the atheist on this board don't understand the Bible, I mean the atheist on this board as a rule have shown a complete inability to follow the simplest of ideas. It makes me understand why atheist are always evolutionist, not thinking to closely about what you are saying is a requirement for both.
Sure we get it. You hold the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.You twist biblical translation to fit with imagined prophecies in order to justify man made myths from thousands of years ago.We understand your denial of evolution is similar to the Trobriand Islanders belief that you get pregnant through magical yams.
Sure we get it. You hold the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.You twist biblical translation to fit with imagined prophecies in order to justify man made myths from thousands of years ago.We understand your denial of evolution is similar to the Trobriand Islanders belief that you get pregnant through magical yams.
Oh...you do get it.Emily%20LItella.jpg
Whenever I quote/add reply in firefox I cant control the cursor... not sure why...Bg's story is better tho..
We could continue with the prophecy of Daniel, and their insistence that the word sevens must be translated to week, thereby making the prophecy of Daniel become: 'Israel will only exist for about 16 months'. They must hold the blinders tightly to their head in order to make their 'understanding' work.
Who the **** is they? If you are including me, you are grossly misrepresenting my position in that thread. Grossly.