Survivor Redemption Island - Fantasy Pool

I wish you wouldn't.
You can't scare me away. We're kindred spirits.
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stair thing wasn't a puzzle, it was just a bunch of stair with holes cut in them. If anyone botherred to look at the next stair or two or three before heading back to grab the next one, it would have eliminated the chance aspect. Rob took a couple of minutes o recuperate and have a look at the third set before busting his balls to win it. Good for you, Rob. Epic challenge win.And I think Philip is only "crazy" when he wants to be or gets set off by someone. So, he has that nutbar streak in him, but I'm sure he's quite capable of playing it up as a screen.

you have to kinda wonder what Phillip meant when he told his sister "Sometimes I play the crazy guy cause you know that has always worked well for me"

Matt was being a bitch at redemption island. If Rob makes it to the final 3 and loses I'm not watching this show ever again. If that happens then all strategy is meaningless and the game is 100% luck.Natalie and Ashley need to steal whoever makes it back from Redemption island to vote out Rob. This is the only move that makes sense if either of them wants to win, but it unfortunately won't happen.

Is it safe to assume that Jeff always says "if someone has an immunity idol now is the time to play it" and they just edit it out when they think it's not necessary?Also, it would be interesting to see, with the addition of RI, how much different the final voting will be because you don't immediately get on jury and watch all tribals but you have time to think about how everything went down.

Is it safe to assume that Jeff always says "if someone has an immunity idol now is the time to play it" and they just edit it out when they think it's not necessary?Also, it would be interesting to see, with the addition of RI, how much different the final voting will be because you don't immediately get on jury and watch all tribals but you have time to think about how everything went down.
He said it last night. Amazingly, I missed it also, as I was forwarding commercials, and had to go back to hear it.
He said it last night. Amazingly, I missed it also, as I was forwarding commercials, and had to go back to hear it.
Yeah I know, which is why I brought it up because in a few previous episodes I didn't hear him say it. (I could be way off :club:)

I'm curious about Rob's strategy in booting Grant and not Natalie. 4 left. Rob obviously is controlling Phillip. Rob thinks he is controlling Natalie, but it appears Natalie and Ashly are going to come out of the closet on the reunion show. And assuming 1 player comes back from Redemption, be it Mike, Matt, Grant or Andrea, aren't all four of them going to align with the two chicks and try to get Rob? I understand that Rob has the idol and will probably use it from 5 to 4. But what happens if he doesn't win immunity from 4 to 3, don't they boot his ass off? If he keeps Grant around don't he Grant and Phillip waltz to the final 3? The only variables I see is that if Mike comes back they all have to realize they have to kick him off if he doesn't win immunity as his entire prior tribe is the jury. If Rob can get Ashley off when he plays his idol I suppose he can get Natalie back and have him, Natalie and Philip be the final 3. Guess I'm just thinking (poorly) out loud. I just didn't think his strategy made a ton of sense.

^^^ I think Natalie is the one person that Rob is comfortable spilling his beans to, and she is the only one who won't go tell anyone else information (she won't even tell Ashley). Grant is just as trustworthy, but he is more of a threat to win the game. And it can't be Philip because Philip is easy to beat.It would make sense for Natalie to flip but I don't think she will.I think it was the correct decision for Rob, althought it was a tough one.

^^^ I think Natalie is the one person that Rob is comfortable spilling his beans to, and she is the only one who won't go tell anyone else information (she won't even tell Ashley). Grant is just as trustworthy, but he is more of a threat to win the game. And it can't be Philip because Philip is easy to beat.It would make sense for Natalie to flip but I don't think she will.I think it was the correct decision for Rob, althought it was a tough one.
Well from your posting history you know a hell of a lot more about the show and stragegy than I do. Should be an interesting show Sunday. I guess the evil part of me somehow hope that Matt wins the final redemption thing, gets back in the game and then immediately gets blindsided again.
Well from your posting history you know a hell of a lot more about the show and stragegy than I do. Should be an interesting show Sunday. I guess the evil part of me somehow hope that Matt wins the final redemption thing, gets back in the game and then immediately gets blindsided again.
Well I agree with you in a sense. Remember Rob is not seeing everything we get to see as TV viewers. To us it seems like Natalie/Ashley together could be a huge potential problem with Natalie potentially betraying Rob. To Rob, Natalie could seem like she won't budge no matter what. So to me, voting out Grant was the right decision because Natalie has done every single thing Rob has told her to do without being a threat, but there are pros and cons either way that I'm sure Rob thought through.I hate Matt so much, I want to see him blindsided again also. Then I want him to be brought back next season to get blindsided 3 more times.

I have Rob in the pool, so I'm fine if he wins, but I would definitely most like to see Ashley or Matt win it all. I love the underdog. Matt winning would be glorious.

I was hoping Andrea would loose the duel, we need some eye candy at Ponderosa!

Pretty sure Phillip is the favorite to win. Before I watched this weeks episode, I was starting to think he's faking the whole crazy thing, especially with things he has said like "I have a speech for final tribal that no one has ever made." His last blowup this week at natalie and ashley felt fake to me looking @ it from that angle, just trying to stir it up so he's taken to the end. Think about it, Rob never even MENTIONED his name in who to vote out. He's playing crazy making sure people know that everyone dislikes him and will be drawing dead @ the final vote, his latest blowup just another reminder to them.He's going to go to final tribal, shake off the crazy image, apologize to steve for the racial argument as well as to everyone else he offended, their jaws will drop, and he will get all of zapateras votes with the possibility of getting a couple omatepes who get backstabbed by rob.one time

If that happens, it will probably be the happiest moment I've ever experienced watching survivor. Even happier than I was when Russell blindsided Rob.

I want Rob to win, if Rob does not win I want James to win for sure and I sure as shit hopes it plays out something even remotely close to loosh's explanation.Not sure if I like the Grant over Natalie vote. Rob must have some pretty extreme confidence that he has Natalie more than Ashley does cause as mentioned before those 2 girls + a RI returnee could be disastrous for Rob.Still curious how much longer he has to use the hidden immunity and if he will choose to use it at all.

I don't think Rob has a chance of going to Final 3. Whoever comes back from RI probably is looking to eliminate him ASAP. Matt doesn't like him. Not sure if Grant would take Rob to F3 after this past episode. Pretty sure Andrea has never really trusted Rob. Mike may be the only one.Philip has been looking to kick out Rob for the longest. In a private interview on CBS.com Ashley thinks she can beat Rob, so she might take him. Natalie totally trusts him.The way I think it's going to play out is that this next RI will be the last one, the winner will come back to join the other 4, the rest will be the jury.Edit: Thinking about it, having the immunity Idol right now is the best thing for Rob and could therefore make the F3.

I want Rob to win, if Rob does not win I want James to win for sure and I sure as shit hopes it plays out something even remotely close to loosh's explanation.Not sure if I like the Grant over Natalie vote. Rob must have some pretty extreme confidence that he has Natalie more than Ashley does cause as mentioned before those 2 girls + a RI returnee could be disastrous for Rob.Still curious how much longer he has to use the hidden immunity and if he will choose to use it at all.
Oh reeeeeeeally? I guess they all look alike, huh? :club:

Saw the previews at CBS for this Sunday and it looks like this is the last RI challenge. Only 1 goes back and the other 3 become jury members.

Oh reeeeeeeally? I guess they all look alike, huh? :club:
dangit!had AI on the brain I guesskinda reminds me of my favorite comment from Rob this week. There's not doubt Phillip is Crazy. I aint saying he's N word crazy, but he's crazy for sure.
Pretty sure Phillip is the favorite to win. Before I watched this weeks episode, I was starting to think he's faking the whole crazy thing, especially with things he has said like "I have a speech for final tribal that no one has ever made." His last blowup this week at natalie and ashley felt fake to me looking @ it from that angle, just trying to stir it up so he's taken to the end. Think about it, Rob never even MENTIONED his name in who to vote out. He's playing crazy making sure people know that everyone dislikes him and will be drawing dead @ the final vote, his latest blowup just another reminder to them.He's going to go to final tribal, shake off the crazy image, apologize to steve for the racial argument as well as to everyone else he offended, their jaws will drop, and he will get all of zapateras votes with the possibility of getting a couple omatepes who get backstabbed by rob.one time
Please let this happen