Survivor Redemption Island - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so we're going to do the draft. Here's the lists for Bob to randomize:FCPersGovernatorFiggerlooshleOttawa Biatch/SergesincGallobrvheartking_tannerTehtoeGWCGWCdna4everhblasktroyomacMercury69canuckickstangobearsuntilted SAM_Hard8Survivor ContestantsAndrea Ashley David Francesca Grant Julie Krista Kristina Matt Mike Natalie Phillip Ralph Rob Russell Sarita Stephanie Steve

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:1.Russell 2.Rob 3.David 4.Francesca 5.Ralph 6.Sarita 7.Mike 8.Ashley 9.Phillip 10.Matt 11.Julie 12.Steve13.Grant 14.Kristina 15.Andrea 16.Stephanie 17.Natalie 18.Krista Timestamp: 2011-02-15 20:40:44 UTC

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:1.dna4ever2.brvheart3.hblask4.Gallo5.Figger6.gobears7.canuckickstan8.Ottawa Biatch/Serge9.Tehtoe10.troyomac11.SAM_Hard812.Mercury6913.looshle14.untilted 15.GWCGWC16.king_tanner17.sinc18.GovernatorTimestamp: 2011-02-15 20:41:26 UTC

Draft Results1.dna4ever - Russell 2.brvheart - Rob 3.hblask - David 4.Gallo - Francesca 5.Figger - Ralph 6.gobears - Sarita 7.canuckickstan - Mike 8.Ottawa Biatch/Serge - Ashley 9.Tehtoe - Phillip 10.troyomac - Matt 11.SAM_Hard8 - Julie 12.Mercury69 - Steve13.looshle - Grant 14.untilted - Kristina 15.GWCGWC - Andrea 16.king_tanner - Stephanie 17.sinc - Natalie 18.Governator - Krista

Andrea can go all the way because she grew up on a farm and is a hard worker. If there's anything someone who grew up on a farm knows, it's hard work. Farm girls fish, camp and Andrea has killed 7, that's SEVEN deer which we all know is very hard work.......and she grew up on a farm. Farm girl, hard worker....got it.

Name (Age): Julie Wolfe (50)3 Words to Describe You: Hard-headed, outspoken and spoiled.SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ashley from Survivor China. She was a strong outspoken woman whose mouth got her voted off the first episode.CRAP!

3.hblask - David
Pet Peeves: I can't stand stupid people. If we could criminalize stupidity, I think the world would be a better place.From the video: "I'm going to have to start the game by taking myself down a notch."I wasn't sure about this guy... he seems to have the intellectual power to analyze the game, but he doesn't seem likable at all.The interesting thing when I watched the cast videos is that it seemed like this season is wide open, and I thought so even more after I watched Jeff's first impressions. Nobody seemed like a really really terrible pick (although Jeff had a few he said would go out early.) I think Steve the football player looks like one of the few big favorites.
Draft Results5.Figger - Ralph
How in the world did I get alan's sister's husband, which turns out is Alan's daddy, or is it brother-in-law.I bet he hooks up with Andrea to do some huntin' and fishin'.
I just watched Jimmy Fallon and Probst was on there and said that Philip was crazy. I guess he says he is a federal agent or something. Sorry Tehtoe
CONFIRMED

Dammit!! At first when I got Francesca and read her bio I didn't like her. Then watching the episode I liked the way she carried herself and how she was thinking.FML

I really like Francesca, I hope she is able to fight her way back into the game. She got unlucky to hook up with Phillip, who may be the most insane player ever. That guy seriously has something wrong with his brain. Kristina also seems like a strong player who backed the wrong alliance. It's gotta be so tough out there where everyone groups up right away before you know much about them, and jumping ship looks to be very difficult.This could be an interesting season. Survivor owes us after the last one.

I knew Serge and I wouldn't be the first one voted out, when our chick, "Ashley" got about 5 seconds screen time. I think she's a lock to finish like top 6 atleast just my following Rob around everywhere. Philip is amazing. I wish he was my pick. He is epic. I love him. I couldn't stop laughing when Francesca was like, why the f*ck am I in the alliance with the nut job in the pink underwear.And what is up with all the guys wearing pink underwear?