Survivor Redemption Island - Fantasy Pool

Redemption_Island.jpgDRAFT RESULTS1.dna4ever - Russell 2.brvheart - Rob 3.hblask - David 4.Gallo - Francesca 5.Figger - Ralph 6.gobears - Sarita 7.canuckickstan - Mike 8.Ottawa Biatch/Serge - Ashley 9.Tehtoe - Phillip 10.troyomac - Matt 11.SAM_Hard8 - Julie 12.Mercury69 - Steve13.looshle - Grant 14.untilted - Kristina 15.GWCGWC - Andrea 16.king_tanner - Stephanie 17.sinc - Natalie 18.Governator - KristaPAYMENTSAll payments must be sent to Bob as he's holding the $ on PokerStars. If you do not have a PokerStars account you'll need to have someone transfer it for you perhaps for a swamp.Bob's PokerStars ID: Big_M (Scarborough)You must send payments by the start of the show February 16th or you will be replaced with someone else. This way we'll know everything is collected upfront without any issues.PAYOUTS$360 Prize Pool1st: $2002nd: $1003rd: $60If 2nd/3rd tie in votes each will receive $80All 18 spots are now filledFor the last couple of seasons there have been 20 contestants, allowing us to have 20 players. This year there is only 18, so 2 people will be left out so it's important to announce if you are IN or OUT as it's a first come first serve basis. The following FCPers have priority to be in or not first since they were in it last season18/18 spots filled! Game on!Governator - CONFIRMED/PAIDFigger - CONFIRMED/PAIDlooshle - CONFIRMED/PAIDOttawa Biatch/Serge - CONFIRMED/PAIDsinc - CONFIRMED/PAIDGallo - CONFIRMED/PAIDbrvheart - CONFIRMED/PAIDking_tanner - CONFIRMED/PAIDTehtoe - CONFIRMED/PAIDGWCGWC - CONFIRMED/PAIDdna4ever - CONFIRMED/PAIDhblask - CONFIRMED/PAIDtroyomac - CONFIRMED/PAIDMercury69 - CONFIRMED/PAIDcanuckickstan - CONFIRMED/PAIDgobears - CONFIRMED/PAIDuntilted - CONFIRMEDSAM_Hard8 - CONFIRMED
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the draft, but I'm in either way
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love the draft, but in today's world some things just aren't possible.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love the draft, but in today's world some things just aren't possible.
The only plus from the random draft is to eliminate any potential spoiler that someone picked up prior to the draft. Is that your thought as well?
The only plus from the random draft is to eliminate any potential spoiler that someone picked up prior to the draft. Is that your thought as well?
Correct. According to Silent Snow, every season since 16 has been spoiled somewhere on the internet exactly person for person until the final vote. He showed me two different sites that had every single person who was cast and the order they were booted at least a month before the first show aired.
Correct. According to Silent Snow, every season since 16 has been spoiled somewhere on the internet exactly person for person until the final vote. He showed me two different sites that had every single person who was cast and the order they were booted at least a month before the first show aired.
Ok well that's good to know then. We'll do a random draft to avoid any potential cheaters :club:

I will be in if two others drop out, but I'm willing to be one of the two to drop out if necessary -- on the condition that Iget to be back in if it goes back to 20. BTW, does the 18 include Boston Rob and Russell? Or is it 20 with them?

I will be in if two others drop out, but I'm willing to be one of the two to drop out if necessary -- on the condition that Iget to be back in if it goes back to 20. BTW, does the 18 include Boston Rob and Russell? Or is it 20 with them?
That includes Rob & Russell (I counted the heads from the cbs website).
shipped to bob on stars
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 20.00 to your account as requested by 'GWCGWC'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 20.00 to your account as requested by 'brvheart'.