What an awesome episode, had a really intense feel throughout and I thought the challenges were really good. Great ending as well, I was ecstatic when I saw Zev and Justin rush past Kent and Vyxsin in that shot, as it had all the feels of the classic "making it feel somewhat close" editing before having Z&J fall short.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awesome episode, had a really intense feel throughout and I thought the challenges were really good. Great ending as well, I was ecstatic when I saw Zev and Justin rush past Kent and Vyxsin in that shot, as it had all the feels of the classic "making it feel somewhat close" editing before having Z&J fall short.
^^^This.I thought Zev and Justin were screwed.And I wish that big dog at the pit stop would've eaten Mallory.

Fantastic episode. I hope the Globetrotters were watching last night when Kent went all mock ghetto while standing around in the kitchen during the gnome making road block. I then hope that when they cross the finish line one of them walks over to Kent and kicks him square in whatever is left of his nutsack. I have never really cared who wins or loses these things. I actually surprised myself when I found myself being openly vocal when they got the penalty. When he started blaming her for the failure to read the "walk, don't take a cab to the pit stop" instructions I was hoping she too would have punched him in the throat or told him that she is removing the strap-on from their love making sessions for a month. I was wondering if there was going to be one more non-elimination. Obviously not. Next week should be great. Switzerland-Brazil-Florida Keys in a two hour episode. All four remaining teams have multiple strengths and huge weaknesses. This is cliche, but it really is anyone's race.

woo hoo. I actually cheered out loud when Zev and Justin passed Kunt and Vixyin at the pit stop.- That was a great episode all around.-I wonder what actually happened with the stolen gnome piece? I thought the Goths might get an additional penalty for that.-Big Easy ripping into Kent was awesome.-LOL @ kent calling somebody else crazy. Pot, Kettle.-I like how none of the cab drivers in that area of the world wanted to stop for the Goths.-more beautiful scenery this week.really looking forward to the finale, Go Globetrotters!

So, I must have missed it, but did Vyksin scoop the wrong gnome half or were the Globetrotters ranting about nothing? It seemed to me that Vyxsin put her half down there first bottom shelf) and the Globetrotter scooped it (or tried) and then Big Easy overreacted...Anyone see a reply?

I'm pretty sure somebody stole it, though I doubt it was on purpose. Flight time was working much faster than everyone else. I don't know if it was Vixyin or somebody else though.

So, I must have missed it, but did Vyksin scoop the wrong gnome half or were the Globetrotters ranting about nothing? It seemed to me that Vyxsin put her half down there first bottom shelf) and the Globetrotter scooped it (or tried) and then Big Easy overreacted...Anyone see a reply?
I was trying to figure this out also, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't mentioned if it was actually stolen or not. I guess you will have to rent the dvd's to find out.
I was trying to figure this out also, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't mentioned if it was actually stolen or not. I guess you will have to rent the dvd's to find out.
I'll hook it up On Demand and run it a couple of times, maybe. I'll saev my rental money for cool stuff, like Wham! Live at Wembley!

sweet justice. I don't know what happened with the chocolate thing and I don't really care. Bottom line is that Kent was a whiny bitch the entire time and finally got what he deserved. I mean seriously...vyxsin is batshit crazy and she still looks normal next to Kent. Just in this episode he couldn't wipe his own nose or put his hood up. How has she not murdered him?

Globetrotters still super annoying, but less so than K&V and less so than Mallory.Kisha and Jen just don't interest me.Really want Zev & Justin to win (mostly just Justin though, he has the best attitude).Good round, interesting and difficult challenges.

Wow, 2nd year in a row I got screwed on the final show by a shitty cab driver, at least I got 3rd money this time around.

What a terrible ending. Jen and Kesha shouldn't have even been on the show.

god damnit.I PVR'd it last night and was really looking forward to watching it tonight. Some bitch on Morning radio this morning ruined it for me. I honestly can't remember any other reality show result being broadcast on any news program in the past, I didn't even think about needing to quarantine myself.

god damnit.I PVR'd it last night and was really looking forward to watching it tonight. Some bitch on Morning radio this morning ruined it for me. I honestly can't remember any other reality show result being broadcast on any news program in the past, I didn't even think about needing to quarantine myself.
I also haven't watched it yet. Today one of the kids I coach yelled out the results after I specificially told her not to. I wanted to do this to her: http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/pr...ghschool-wp1851So I'll figure out stuff in the next couple of days with payments. I'll send PM's to all the winners soon.

I can't remember a shittier finale to TAR ever.Pretty blah. One of the most boring winners ever. They did their job the whole race by just not finishing last.Gary and Mallory reaching the final leg showed how bad this cast sucked.Zev and Justin got bounced because Zev can't dance.And the Globetrotters didn't win.

I also haven't watched it yet. Today one of the kids I coach yelled out the results after I specificially told her not to. I wanted to do this to her: http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/pr...ghschool-wp1851So I'll figure out stuff in the next couple of days with payments. I'll send PM's to all the winners soon.
Excellent--- so Mr. Capell when is your sentencing. nice finally learning your real name. I know how you love the race so you have the motive-- stay postive and your time in the joint will fly by.

So disappointed that Zev and Justin finished 4th - it was obvious from the moment they said "Zev is doing the roadblock". Just let the competent person do it at this stage! Gosh!So glad Gary and Mallory didn't win. So glad Globetrotters didn't win. But not really psyched for the sisters to win. Like y'all said, they were pretty boring and bland and didn't excel until now. Still of the final 3 they were my choice.

So disappointed that Zev and Justin finished 4th - it was obvious from the moment they said "Zev is doing the roadblock". Just let the competent person do it at this stage! Gosh!
Pretty sure they had no choice. Didn't they say something about each having to do 5 each? I could be wrong but I thought that was a rule.I was okay with the finish as long as Dad and troll girl didn't win. I was rooting for Z&J, then Flight and Easy, then black girls. What do you all think about the cabs? Cabs can really make or break a race for you and I noticed that they had special cabs after the last challenge before the pit stop probably to make sure if it was a close race that a cabbie getting lost would not decide it. I wonder if they should just do that the whole race. Probably too expensive to have drivers waiting at each point of the race. Probably take away some of the drama too but sometimes I hate seeing an idiot cab driver ruining an otherwise well run race for a team.
Pretty sure they had no choice. Didn't they say something about each having to do 5 each? I could be wrong but I thought that was a rule.I was okay with the finish as long as Dad and troll girl didn't win. I was rooting for Z&J, then Flight and Easy, then black girls. What do you all think about the cabs? Cabs can really make or break a race for you and I noticed that they had special cabs after the last challenge before the pit stop probably to make sure if it was a close race that a cabbie getting lost would not decide it. I wonder if they should just do that the whole race. Probably too expensive to have drivers waiting at each point of the race. Probably take away some of the drama too but sometimes I hate seeing an idiot cab driver ruining an otherwise well run race for a team.
I haven't been in many cabs in my last time, but I have never ever experienced anything close to the problems they have on this show with cabs. What happens to the meter when they get lost, does it keep going up? But that guy should seriously be fired from his job.
So disappointed that Zev and Justin finished 4th - it was obvious from the moment they said "Zev is doing the roadblock". Just let the competent person do it at this stage! Gosh!
Pretty sure they had no choice. Didn't they say something about each having to do 5 each? I could be wrong but I thought that was a rule.
Yeah, the roadblock rule has changed over the years, but they have to keep them roughly equal between team members now.From wiki:Early seasons allowed teams to distribute the Roadblocks between the team members as they desired, which allowed one team member to do nearly all the Roadblocks. This was changed in Season 6, which limited a single teammate to a maximum number of Roadblocks s/he could complete, thus forcing his or her partner to perform roughly half of the Roadblocks, as well.[9] Subsequent seasons have not explicitly stated this rule but teams have maintained an even distribution of Roadblocks throughout the Race. Racers can be heard saying they've done "all my Roadblocks" or "saving the last one".[10] In Season 9, the Roadblock limit was increased to a maximum of seven which can lead to a 6-6 or 5-7 distribution.[11] In Season 18, the rule was further modified; in this season, team members could not complete more than five roadblocks prior to the final leg. (This season featured two roadblocks in the final leg, so all of the final three team members would complete six roadblocks.)
Yeah, the roadblock rule has changed over the years, but they have to keep them roughly equal between team members now.From wiki:Early seasons allowed teams to distribute the Roadblocks between the team members as they desired, which allowed one team member to do nearly all the Roadblocks. This was changed in Season 6, which limited a single teammate to a maximum number of Roadblocks s/he could complete, thus forcing his or her partner to perform roughly half of the Roadblocks, as well.[9] Subsequent seasons have not explicitly stated this rule but teams have maintained an even distribution of Roadblocks throughout the Race. Racers can be heard saying they've done "all my Roadblocks" or "saving the last one".[10] In Season 9, the Roadblock limit was increased to a maximum of seven which can lead to a 6-6 or 5-7 distribution.[11] In Season 18, the rule was further modified; in this season, team members could not complete more than five roadblocks prior to the final leg. (This season featured two roadblocks in the final leg, so all of the final three team members would complete six roadblocks.)
Oh wow, yeah they should have explained that rule at the beginning, I knew nothing about it.