• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my team bites the dust. 2nd place followed by a title wasn't a bad run. Oh well. Here's who I'm rooting for the rest of the way.1. Cowboys2. Zev/Justin3. Globetrotters4. Gary/Mallory5. Kisha/Jen6. Kent/Vyxsin

this pool is not void. When I figure out how to withdraw or transfer again I'm willing to send people checks in the mail if I have to. I just can't guarantee when I can get people money.

DAMMIT!!! We can't get rid of that annoying twat Mallory. Didn't they get saved once last season by a non-elim leg too? That tilted me bigtime, especially when I thought it was a pretty good leg. Teams had to navigate themselves around town, and I loved the detour. Very smart play to just do the couch challenge. The eating challenge was just too risky, not knowing what you had to eat, and obv you could only try it once.Roadblock was kind of stupid, and you couldn't make up much time there.Strong leg for the Globetrotters. Didn't bother with the food. Really looked like they were going to win if they didn't miss that turn on their way to the pit stop. Zev/Justin constantly make up time traveling. They wasted time trying the food challenge, struggled a little finding where the couch went, and still won the leg. Pretty sweet prize getting the cars.Kent and Vyxen still suck and were horribly annoying the whole episode. I wish they would've gone to the ferris wheel to eat.And the cowboys need to quit trying to be original and just race with the rest of the damn teams. I thought it was stupid not to take the double connecting flight that got in 30 minutes earlier. Sure, it could've been delayed, but EVERY OTHER TEAM WAS ALREADY ON THAT FLIGHT. When you know you can usually complete the detours/roadblocks quicker than the other teams, why risk giving them all a head start?

DAMMIT!!! We can't get rid of that annoying twat Mallory. Didn't they get saved once last season by a non-elim leg too?
I don't think so, but only because she said 3rd times a charm. If they got one last year, she would have said 4th time.
That tilted me bigtime, especially when I thought it was a pretty good leg. Teams had to navigate themselves around town, and I loved the detour. Very smart play to just do the couch challenge. The eating challenge was just too risky, not knowing what you had to eat, and obv you could only try it once.Roadblock was kind of stupid, and you couldn't make up much time there.
I don't care if no one agrees with me, I love it when they set up challenges that can really separate the good and bad teams. I also loved the fact that they had them get in late at night, but didn't have to wait to do any of the challenges in Austria. I hate it when they bunch everyone up waiting for the challenge to open at 8am.
Zev/Justin constantly make up time traveling. They wasted time trying the food challenge, struggled a little finding where the couch went, and still won the leg. Pretty sweet prize getting the cars.
It's amazing that they won. The globetrotters are pretty stupid.
And the cowboys need to quit trying to be original and just race with the rest of the damn teams. I thought it was stupid not to take the double connecting flight that got in 30 minutes earlier. Sure, it could've been delayed, but EVERY OTHER TEAM WAS ALREADY ON THAT FLIGHT. When you know you can usually complete the detours/roadblocks quicker than the other teams, why risk giving them all a head start?
Terribly stupid decision. Their intelligence will be their downfall.Kent needs to go.

At least one more week with goonie face freakazoid! And then there are Kynt and Vyxsin, who are even more annoying. I'm pretty sure Kynt has a huge vagina for a heart.Lol @ the continuing love for the Cowboys and the Globetrotters. And, no, I don't have to like them like you guys do.

Has serge still not paid? What a slacker
Sorry about this.I didnt realize this a few days before poker armageddon, and now have sent Tanner a pm.Is paypal an option?
Sorry about this.I didnt realize this a few days before poker armageddon, and now have sent Tanner a pm.Is paypal an option?
paypal should work. I know I have an account but I havent used it in years. I'll try to find it later tonight.I will be withdrawing everything from pokerstars when they allow me to. So I'll be able to send a check in the mail or maybe use paypal if people have paypal accounts. Either way I'll make sure everyone gets their money.

Really liked this leg a lot competition wise.They all got bunched up on that first train ride toward Lichtenstein, but no biggie, they weren't all that far apart anyway.Speed bump was kind of a joke, but I think we all assumed it would be.I thought the bike riding roadblock was reasonably challenging. The map didn't seem that easy to follow (or read while riding), and you definitely paid a price for getting the answer wrong. Globetrotters owe Zev and Justin bigtime because Flight Time was NOT getting that right on his own in 1 shot. Gary I think might've gotten it right anyway, and even though they didn't show it, I bet someone gave Vyxsin the right answer as well. Everyone kind of seemed to be together racing against the cowboys at that point.Then we get to a pretty cool detour. I loved that they through in another eating challenge. Obviously a little quicker, but scary/risky after 3 or 4 teams failed that one last leg. At least this one wasn't timed, but that looked like a lot of cheese to handle. Gotta give Zev and Justin props for hanging with it, after a certain point it was just too late for them to switch. Jen and Kisha took a glance at it and bolted, and no one else wanted any part of it. Zev and Justin were pretty awesome the whole episode, from Zev telling Justin to basically shut up, quit whining and eat, to Justin throwing up, the look on Zev's face when they went to that commercial, Justin then saying he might puke on Phil at the pit stop, and Zev wearing the pot on his head (his fondue jokes were a little lame though).Can we please just see when the goths finish their task? I don't want to watch them whine the whole time they're doing it anymore. What a little bitch Kent was sitting in the cart letting her pull him. Seriously dude?Because of the eating, I thought it was a perfect leg for the U-Turn. 2 teams possibly getting sent back to the cheese? YES!!! Didn't happen. Boo.Problem was the placement of the U-Turn. I don't remember if they always do it here, but I think it would've been better if the detour (and U-Turn) was before the roadblock. In this case, the U-Turned team had no chance. If you were ahead, there was no point in using it because all you had left to do was go to the pit stop.Globetrotters used it properly, though I doubt the cowboys could've caught them anyway. At least the cowboys didn't quit. They knew it was hopeless, but they finished anyway.I guess it could've been more interesting if the cowboys were running like 3rd and 1 of the leaders U-Turned them. But if you're in no danger of finishing last, why make an enemy?These teams get along too well with each other this season. It would've been great to see Kisha and Jen U-Turn the cowboys and someone else U-Turn the Globetrotters and made it a cheese eating contest.And so Gary and Mallory escape again and the cowboys are gone.Anyone know how many non-elim legs we've had and/or how many are left? I want to say we usually have 3? Gary/Mallory saved last week, and Kent/Vyxsin I'm pretty sure got saved after running an awful leg.

Agree with everything above.Cowboys still almost make the comeback despite all the teams sharing answers (well idk about goths).I don't know why the Cowboys were upset they got U-Turned, its a race and it was 'better safe than sorry'If I were a leader, I'd 100% still U-Turn whatever team I thought would be my biggest competition.I was cheering for Cowboys and Zev and Justin all year so now I only have Zev and Justin left. They are just hilarious.Hoping Globetrotters and Kent get in a fight next week!

The Cowboys have been exposed this season. They just aren't very smart.It's too bad, because they are super nice and a very strong team.

The Cowboys have been exposed this season. They just aren't very smart.It's too bad, because they are super nice and a very strong team.
Yeah they aren't very smart overall, but if just looking at the last leg, a lot of other teams would have been in their boat if teams weren't giving each other answers in the bike riding challenge. It is good strategy, but I hate when that happens.This episode made me want to travel to the area they were in.

I do find it disappointing when the teams help each other by giving away the answer to a challenge. I get how it can be used as a strategy and end up helping them, but at the end of the day this is a competition not a Miss Congeniality contest, and I would rather that teams were tested on their ability rather than bypassing the hard work. It also annoys me when it appears that teams can overhear the answer to a challenge and use it without having done the work, though it doesn't happen as often.As for the U-Turns, I agree with whoever said it was dumb to put the U-Turn immediately before the pitstop, and it was disappointing not to see more people do the cheese (and we hardly got to see the cowboys do it either). Again, I do wish that the teams had used the U-Turns even when they were ahead - it's a competition for a million dollars, why not take the opportunity to set back a good team even if you are in the lead? I kinda wish they would make U-Turning compulsory so that teams wouldn't have the option of being namby pambys "if we don't have to then we don't want to we want everyone to like us" - BORING.

As for the U-Turns, I agree with whoever said it was dumb to put the U-Turn immediately before the pitstop, and it was disappointing not to see more people do the cheese (and we hardly got to see the cowboys do it either). Again, I do wish that the teams had used the U-Turns even when they were ahead - it's a competition for a million dollars, why not take the opportunity to set back a good team even if you are in the lead? I kinda wish they would make U-Turning compulsory so that teams wouldn't have the option of being namby pambys "if we don't have to then we don't want to we want everyone to like us" - BORING.
I think producers were hoping with the double u-turn before the pit stop that 2 teams would have to face off in the cheese eating challenge to see who would come in last. Since it would take them 30-45 minutes probably to finish, it would have been an entertaining finish with the globetrotters and the cowboys against each other. Gary and Mallory probably should have u-turned someone since they saw that the cowboys and globetrotters were right behind them. They are clueless though so I wasn't surprised.
I don't know why the Cowboys were upset they got U-Turned, its a race and it was 'better safe than sorry'
It is pretty much a given that every season whoever gets u-turned gets offended. I'm sure the Cowboys understand why they got u-turned, I think they edit the show to make it seem like the contestants are pissed off just to cause TV drama. For example the red-heads got pissed earlier in the season when they got u-turned by Kent and Vyxsin when both teams were fighting for last place. They literally got to the U-turn at the same time. Kent and Vyxsin had no choice but the red heads got pissed anyways. Doesn't make sense.
I do find it disappointing when the teams help each other by giving away the answer to a challenge. I get how it can be used as a strategy and end up helping them, but at the end of the day this is a competition not a Miss Congeniality contest, and I would rather that teams were tested on their ability rather than bypassing the hard work. It also annoys me when it appears that teams can overhear the answer to a challenge and use it without having done the work, though it doesn't happen as often.
agree with this especially since most of the teams would have had to have done it again. :club:
Gary and Mallory probably should have u-turned someone since they saw that the cowboys and globetrotters were right behind them. They are clueless though so I wasn't surprised.
I thought of this but I don't think they were that close behind. Since Gary/Mallory had nothing left to do than go to the pit stop, there wasn't much point in slowing anyone else down unless they really wanted to screw one of the teams behind them.

just watched the last 3 eps. some thoughts:-Cowboys got screwed. Telling other teams the answer to a challenge should be against the rules. That actually had the potential to be one of the most interesting, and toughest challenges to date, but all of the answer sharing made it pretty easy.-I want one of those power pedal bikes-I want to go to lichtenstein-I wanted to bone the austrian girl who was at the final pitstop-Kent and Vixin are both terrible human beings. I've taken to fast forwarding their parts of the show now.-Zev and Justin, awesome.-cheese challenge, hilarious. They started off eating way too much bread with not enough cheese. I would have been scooping huge spoonfuls of cheese into my mouth with each little piece of bread, there was no stipulation on how much bread you had to eat.-agreed about all of the complaints with the placement of the double U-turn, and all of the teams being too afraid to ruffle feathers. Good on the Globetrotters for using it. Goos on the cowboys for finishing the challenge even though they knew they were done.-I want the globetrotters to win, but I will not be very dissapointed if Zev and Justin win instead.-If the globetrotters didn't melt down in the final leg of the ford focus episode, it would have been pretty funny if they won those tiny little cars.-Why the fuck did vixyn jump in the water in India?

I liked your post Dubey. Couple of comments:I'm not so sure that the Cowboys ate all the cheese and finished the task. I think that sometimes there are production liberties taken that we the viewers never see. I'm guessing that in that spot they were so far behind the producers simply sent them on their way. I doubt they do this in the couple of non-elimination weeks, but otherwise, I bet they do this often, especially when a team is so far behind that it becomes a moot point.I don't mind Vyxen. I think she's a pretty tough gal. She is dumber than a box of rocks, especially when it comes to finding airports and following basic road maps, but I rather like her. Kent on the other hand, I wish somebody had stabbed him and fed him to one of the wild animals in India. He has nothing redeeming about him. He needs to get to Johns Hopkins and have the Jame Gumm gender surgery already.I'm rooting for Zev/Justin or the Globetrotters. I don't mind Gary/Mallory, but I can do without her constant whining and her constant Jesus stuff. I don't think Kent/Vyxen last much longer. They are going to end up on the wrong continent soon. I don't have much of an opinion on the sisters Jen and Keesha. I hope for their sake that there aren't any water tasks left if previous seasons are any indication.

Vyxen is growing on me exponentially. I really like her, and it's starting to border on love.I hope her gay boyfriend dies in a fire.

I don't have much of an opinion on the sisters Jen and Keesha. I hope for their sake that there aren't any water tasks left if previous seasons are any indication.
lol that was so great. That would be awesome if they had Jen and Keesha along with the chick who couldn't go down a waterslide and make them jump off a cliff into the ocean or something as the very last challenge for the million dollars.

Amazing episode. Kent and Vyxsin are legendary.I'm not sure if they were on a glacier or just hard packed icy snow, but the digging challenge looked super hard. Especially in high altitude.