• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God, Thank Jesus, Praise Allah my team won the express pass. I wonder if Jerry Yang throws up in his mouth a little every time Mallory does that ? Second time my team has won the express pass !!

whew, thought my guys were gone after the first episode.
You weren't the only one. How can people NOT know Qantas is the Aussie airline??? Esp when they give you the NAME of the airline as a clue ffs.
You weren't the only one. How can people NOT know Qantas is the Aussie airline??? Esp when they give you the NAME of the airline as a clue ffs.
Because people really ARE that dumb.
Kent slapping the ass of the aussie surfer dude while leaving the mat at the faux pit stop was hilarious.
LMAO that was awesome. I had to rewind to confirm that's really was I saw. Ron and Christine are easily the hardest team I've had to root for. I got pretty lucky with Jet and Cord followed by the nurses. Christina is ok but her dad can be pretty annoying. They're a tough team though who finished in 2nd place in season 12 though and I think they'll improve on their 10th place finish from this week.

My favorite 3 teams all got top 3 this week, so that was nice! Really can't stand most of the teams behind them though.

Still love Zev and Justin.Thinking about writing to the UN for a special dispensation to allow me to kill Mallory. She is so incredibly irritating, it could only be worse if she was on that "My Super Sweet 16" program and then became a genocidal dictator in a third world country.

I'm glad I got the globe trotters, as I would definitely be cheering for them if there was no pool.Most of the teams are annoying this season, I'll be rooting for the Globetrotters, the cowboys, and I guess the deaf kid and his mom.Last year Mallory was plainly psychotic, but in a kind of endearing way. This year she is crazy, and kind of bitchy, and definitely not cute or endearing. I feel sorry for her Dad.

Well since LG took away my shot at killing Mallory, can I kill the deaf kid? I didn't like him before and I don't like him now. You're deaf and I am sorry but stop acting like you are in a race with no hands, legs, 1/2 your brain, penis, and eyes. You can still run. You can still see. You can do puzzles. You can swim. You can climb. Shut up you whiny tool.Glad I got that off my chest.I only like Zev/J and the globetrotters. I like Mike and his dad but I know it's not worth rooting for them because his dad will be dead long before they get to the last leg. Either way, I stopped watching the previous two seasons because I couldn't get into them because of the teams, this helped get me back into it. Plus HD!

I'm having a real tough time getting into this season because I hate most of the teams they brought back.Love Zev/Justin.Like the Globetrotters but they're too dumb to win it all.Like Mel/Mike but they're too weak to win it all.Don't hate the cowboys but I get the feeling they're really not nice guys but are real good at pretending/acting like they are.Please don't let me have to watch Margie carry Luke through an entire season again. Let them go quickly.

Luke is fun to imitate "MAMAA" "DOOHHHHH." I hope he makes it all the way. lol at all the Mallory hate, Ron is by far the most annoying on the show imo. I bet his daughter wants to smack him. It is kind of fun to watch though, every time he has a retarded thought he thinks he is 100% correct, and the daughter just says "ok dad." I can't wait for the hit and run next week.

Seriously, DVR an episode and then only watch parts with mallory in them. Her mouth is always wide open and she is screaming/yelling/cooing/making some goddamn annoying noise. I want to jam a freaking thick and prickly cactus into her gaping hole of a mouth.

Seriously, DVR an episode and then only watch parts with mallory in them. Her mouth is always wide open and she is screaming/yelling/cooing/making some goddamn annoying noise. I want to jam a freaking thick and prickly cactus into her gaping hole of a mouth.
stop bragging, Angry Steve.
Well since LG took away my shot at killing Mallory, can I kill the deaf kid? I didn't like him before and I don't like him now. You're deaf and I am sorry but stop acting like you are in a race with no hands, legs, 1/2 your brain, penis, and eyes. You can still run. You can still see. You can do puzzles. You can swim. You can climb. Shut up you whiny tool.
YES!Now that's the Angry Steve I'd only heard stories about, but had yet to witness first hand!
stop bragging, Angry Steve.
Well ya know, when you got it...you got it!
YES!Now that's the Angry Steve I'd only heard stories about, but had yet to witness first hand!
Haha

ugh old peopleso what do you guys do in their situation.. take the earlier flight with the layover or take the direct flight that arrives later? Is it a luck thing or are flights with layovers usually delayed?

never ever book a connection in real life if it can be avoided. doing so on the Amazing Race is an amazing gamble. I think this week would have been the first of three non-elimination rounds if team cheerleader had ended up last.

30 minute penalty?****ing gramps quit being a bitch.
The guy certainly needs to chill but he's right. The globetrotters should have brought it back to where they found it.