• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we are filled up. I will set up the teams in the next day or two. Remember to send payments to king_tanner (Soquel) on Stars if you haven't done so already. 5 more are needed for a 2nd pool.

1. Mercury 2. dev 3. Looshle 4. Dubey 5. Canuckickstan 6. wsox 7. king_tanner8. serge 9. sinc 10. GWCGWC11. troyomac1. Amanda & Kris2. Gary & Mallory3. Flight Time & Big Easy4. Jaime & Cara5. Jet & Cord6. Kent & Vyxsin7. LaKisha & Jennifer8. Margie & Luke9. Mel & Mike10. Ron & Christina11. Zev & JustinRandom # generator results1107325981164Here are the teams!Mercury (Amanda & Kris)dev (Ron & Christina)Looshle (LaKisha & Jennifer)Dubey (Flight Time & Big Easy)Canuckickstan (Gary & Mallory)wsox (Jet & Cord)king_tanner (Mel & Mike)serge (Margie & Luke)sinc (Zev & Justin)GWCGWC (Kent & Vyxsin)troyomac (Jaime & Cara)

It starts this Sunday right?
Feb. 20thI like my team better than Kent and Vyxsin but I don't think they will be contenders.I cringed when I saw that wsox got Jet and Cord.

If we can't get enough people for the second pool, could we try to get to 5 people and then double up i.e. each person having 2 teams? I guess there would be one left over but maybe you draft experts know ways of working these things out. There is still a bit of time before the show starts anyway, right?

If we can't get enough people for the second pool, could we try to get to 5 people and then double up i.e. each person having 2 teams? I guess there would be one left over but maybe you draft experts know ways of working these things out. There is still a bit of time before the show starts anyway, right?
I think we might be able to get a couple more, but maybe we can figure something out when it gets closer to the premiere.
Hmm, the Globetrotters. I didn't watch their season, is this a good thing?
oh dude you got totally screwed. Geez, I kind of feel bad for you now. Since I AM a nice guy and I prefer basketball over glamor punk, I'll reluctantly offer to switch teams with you. I'm SUCH a nice guy that I'll also give you ten bucks to sweeten the deal. Ummm, that last part may have tipped you off to the strength of your team but the offer still stands!
They are kind of dumb, especially Big Easy, but they get TONS of help from locals in every country. I'd say they are a good pick.

Another good thing about The Globetrotters (and probably Jet and Cord... sigh) is that they are fan favorites and they are pretty much a lock to hit the non-elimination legs when or if they get last.

They're a strong team, but god help you when Big Easy has to do a puzzle.
  • 3 weeks later...
Another good thing about The Globetrotters (and probably Jet and Cord... sigh) is that they are fan favorites and they are pretty much a lock to hit the non-elimination legs when or if they get last.
Are you trying to imply that they changed the entire pit stop within 15 minutes once they realized that Jet and Cord were going to come in last?
Are you trying to imply that they changed the entire pit stop within 15 minutes once they realized that Jet and Cord were going to come in last?
no I was joking... it was just a funny coincedence lol. It was definitely planned to have them keep going.I actually felt bad for Jet and Cord, I think it is BS when other teams don't have to do challenges because another team helps them out or straight up gives them an answer to a puzzle! I'm all for having allies and it makes sense to help Kent and Vyxsin in order to get Jet and Cord out, but giving answers to a challenge seems like cheating. I'm ok with teams helping each other with directions and in the airport, but I just thought it sucked last night when teams were blurting out the answer to other teams.I also think it sucks how the dumb teams are out in front because of the airplane thing. Mallory still reminds me of Snooki.That one red head looked really good, but I couldn't tell for sure because I had to watch it on CBS.com and the quality sucks. It was all blurry on my computer.