Amazing Race 18! Here are the details:---I will send everyone on the original list PM's. If you would like to play again PM me back or just say "IN" in this thread. ---If you are not on the list and would like to play simply say "IN" in a reply to this thread. You will be placed on an alternate list, and you will take the place of someone on the original list if they decide not to play or do not respond in the thread or to one of my PM's.---Once the list is finalized I will assign everyone teams based on a random # generator---Entries are $20 sent to king_tanner (Soquel) on pokerstars. If it is difficult for you to get this money please do not participate. Payouts are: 1st: $120 2nd $60 3rd $401. Mercury (Amanda & Kris) PAID OUT2. dev (Ron & Christina) PAID3. Looshle (LaKisha & Jennifer) PAID4. Dubey (Flight Time & Big Easy) PAID5. Canuckickstan (Gary & Mallory) PAID6. wsox (Jet and Cord) PAID 7. king_tanner (Mel & Mike) PAID OUT8. serge (Margie & Luke) OUT9. sinc (Zev & Justin) PAID10. GWCGWC (Kent & Vyxsin) PAID11. troyomac (Jaime & Cara) PAID OUTHere is the site on CBS: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in.
wow 9 pounds off in a week keep it up.Not sure what kind of routine you are doing, but I found that it is ok to go off the diet one or two days per week, just don't go off your exercise schedule.I broke my treadmill which has been my excuse to put on a bunch of weight. Luckily it is supposed to be fixed on Monday.
I'm willing to team up with somebody to let Wsox in the pool.
It's no problem if I don't get in but I'm guessing that someone in it last time won't respond or won't want to be in it.

Is there a contestant list released? Are those two black guys that I got in the last pool in this again? If so, I will undoubtedly get them again, and once again, be the first one eliminated..

PM's have been sent to those on the list who haven't said IN yet. Remember to say IN even if you aren't on the list if you want to participate. If there is 11 extra people we can run two pools.

So if we get 8 more we can run 2 pools.Only person not confirmed yet is Looshle, I'll give him another week or two since he usually wants in on these things.