So I was at Lake Tahoe all weekend. Friday night around 2:00 am decided to play 3/6 holdem hammered drunk at Harveys. I was in every single pot at least pre flop. Brian Dunkleman sitting to my right.me: 2 9Brian Dunkleman: AApot is capped all streets (except post flop I only called)board plays out A 3 9 9 9Brian Dunkleman: YOU F_UCKING SHITHEAD!!!!me: I thought I played it okBrian Dunkleman: I can't believe the f_ucking tourists at this placeme: you should have just called on the riverfloor comesBrian Dunkleman: F_uck it I'm leaving anyways.Me: Later Ryan SeacrestHe gives me an angry glare and leaves. Apparently he was headlining a comedy show there the next night.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Brian Dunkleman?
Haha, exactly!**he was the other co-host of Idol that quit after the first season because he thought Simon was too mean to the young contestants. Now he's a complete nobody and everybody who touched that show are stinking rich
Who's Brian Dunkleman?
Co-host of American Idol on season 1. He quit. Probably not a good career move.He was actually on Lebatard last week and gave a really good interview. Tuesday the 19th. You should listen because Funkhauser is on too.Edit: I don't think he quit because he thought Simon was too mean.
"Seacrest out" would've been better.It took me 7 1/2 hours to realize that, so I don't condemn you for not coming up with it on the spot.
There were a lot of jokes that I would have made earlier if I knew he was going to be a dick, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be "that guy"