Your boy was pretty embarrassing.
Agree...ugh. Nice job kiddo. Accept you picked a poor audition song and probably didn't have the chops anyways.Hard when you have to root for someone who does that.
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it turns out that Ass Burger guy is at the bar I go to and sing karaoke at every once in awhile. I've seen the guy there and he is good. But it seems like nobody cares when the people are good. So it is boring when that guy sings... and better when the shitty people like me sing. I remember that guy singing Kiss songs all the time.

The "Boy Friend Dude" really embarrassed himself and his girlfriend. The little shot at Ryan was just rude. She looked like she just wanted him to stop.Did the Chicken Dance girl make it thru? What about Cyndi Lauper Girl?Turrets guy is OK. But a little too contrived.The too cute & precocious girl HAD to go. I wanted to crush her dreams (and her mother's) if the judges didn't. Every time I see the guy with the Traumatic Brain Injury fiancee I start to cry a little. I'm a bit of a girl I guess. I also want to see the guy get back with his redhead girlfriend. They kept showing the skinny blond crying, but never showed her sing.I like the other skinny girl with red lipstick. Like her in an attractive way. Not sure if I like her talent. She looks a little like Milla Jovovich in the Fifth Element.This first cut seemed a little rushed. But they took so many to Hollywood they had to do a cull of the chaff.

This first cut seemed a little rushed. But they took so many to Hollywood they had to do a cull of the chaff.
I get the feeling that they keep anyone that sounds good. The way they do it, they can get rid of the people that make mistakes quickly.

I was all hardcore and wrote down people I liked during the group/solo rounds.Pretty sure all of them made the final 50.My fav 5:-Clint "junebug" - the dope who kicked Jacee out of the group is pretty sick though-Julia Zorilla - The girl from Columbia or whatever just looks like a star-Casey Abrams - The dude with the melodica and played the bass. Just LOVEEE him-Jacob Lusk - Something about him when he sings low bugs me but he KILLED it in the solo-Lauren Alaina - The girl that sang the Aerosmith song is realll goodOthers on my list:-Sophia Shoroi (sp?) - I think she sang Goergia on my mind-That crazy Cali kid - I don't really like him but he has an outside chance to make show.-Colton Hixon - Kinda has a flipover haircut?-Brett - the 16 yr old redhead with long hair I dont like but will prob make the show-Robbie - the kid from NY thta looks like andy samburg-John Wayne/Scotty McCray - I think only one makes the show and while I love how deep Scotty goes, John Wayne is prob a more solid pick-Jacee - Don't think he will make the show but I am pulling for him-Jovany - Forgot his last name but I liked him.-The first 2 chicks from solo show (EDIT: Haley Reinhart and Ashton Jones)...one girl who forgot the words in group week and the other who was in the group with the crazy lady who wanted to quit.-The crazy lady who wanted to quit and then forgot the lyrics to Everything (love that song so much) - I like her a lot still even though she is just gonna have a mental breakdown anyways.

My fav 5:-Julia Zorilla - The girl from Columbia or whatever just looks like a star-Casey Abrams - The dude with the melodica and played the bass. Just LOVEEE him
I like those two.
Others on my list:-That crazy Cali kid - I don't really like him but he has an outside chance to make show.
I hope he makes the cut; he's interesting.I don't know if he was one of the guys you mentioned, but I liked that one guy with the kinda mohawk thing going who played the keyboard during his solo audition. He seemed pretty good.I usually don't care about anyone until they get to the voting stage of the season. Seems like a pretty good group though; better than last year anyway.

weeee dude James Durbin from same town as me got in.That one black guy who freaked out when he got through is pretty epic, I'll be rooting for him also.Did they really let that Sideshow Bob/Carrot Top looking dude through? Cmon dawg

The red-head Brett was obviously going to make it. He's really really good. The worst thing about the last choice though, was that the Colton dude got cut. It's also a shame that Chris Medina got cut.There were just too many good guys this year. It's so stupid that they keep it 12-12. I hate PC crap. There should have been 16 guys and 8 girls this season.

I was all hardcore and wrote down people I liked during the group/solo rounds.Pretty sure all of them made the final 50.My fav 5:-Clint "junebug" - the dope who kicked Jacee out of the group is pretty sick though-Julia Zorilla - The girl from Columbia or whatever just looks like a star-Casey Abrams - The dude with the melodica and played the bass. Just LOVEEE him-Jacob Lusk - Something about him when he sings low bugs me but he KILLED it in the solo-Lauren Alaina - The girl that sang the Aerosmith song is realll goodOthers on my list:-Sophia Shoroi (sp?) - I think she sang Goergia on my mind-That crazy Cali kid - I don't really like him but he has an outside chance to make show.-Colton Hixon - Kinda has a flipover haircut?-Brett - the 16 yr old redhead with long hair I dont like but will prob make the show-Robbie - the kid from NY thta looks like andy samburg-John Wayne/Scotty McCray - I think only one makes the show and while I love how deep Scotty goes, John Wayne is prob a more solid pick-Jacee - Don't think he will make the show but I am pulling for him-Jovany - Forgot his last name but I liked him.-The first 2 chicks from solo show (EDIT: Haley Reinhart and Ashton Jones)...one girl who forgot the words in group week and the other who was in the group with the crazy lady who wanted to quit.-The crazy lady who wanted to quit and then forgot the lyrics to Everything (love that song so much) - I like her a lot still even though she is just gonna have a mental breakdown anyways.
Don't think I was too far off.Sucks Brett got in and Colton got cut. DEF agree there were tons of good guys this year.LOVE Jacob and LOVE Casey although I feel neither are going to win just because they really don't have the "pop" voice.Julia Zorilla is going to be a hard person to beat imo. As will Clint June whateverhisnameis.

I think Casey is going to win it, and would probably bet on that.Also, I was watching the Packers vs Cardinals playoff game from a year or two ago, and they had tons of AI commercials since it was starting back up that week. I have to say that I don't miss the other judges at all right now. That being said, I always loved Simon once the top 24 started, so I might start missing him soon... but as of right now, I love this set of judges.

Interested in doing a pick 3 vs 3 for some $ (up to like...$50)? I'll let you pick 1st all 3 rds.If so, I assume you pick Casey, I'll pick Julia Zorilla. If you like it just name the $ and your 2nd pick and we can go from there.

I think Casey is going to win it, and would probably bet on that.Also, I was watching the Packers vs Cardinals playoff game from a year or two ago, and they had tons of AI commercials since it was starting back up that week. I have to say that I don't miss the other judges at all right now. That being said, I always loved Simon once the top 24 started, so I might start missing him soon... but as of right now, I love this set of judges.
For me it is a relief that Cara is gone... I couldn't stand her, I recall yelling at the TV many times. She was so horrible to listen to.I think it would be fun to do a random draft like we do with Survivor for the top 24 or even the top 12
Also, I was watching the Packers vs Cardinals playoff game from a year or two ago,
What?
and they had tons of AI commercials since it was starting back up that week. I have to say that I don't miss the other judges at all right now. That being said, I always loved Simon once the top 24 started, so I might start missing him soon... but as of right now, I love this set of judges.
I'm hoping Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez focus more on stage presence/star quality than whether it was pitchy or not.This season has been good, but I can't make any predictions until I've seen an entire solo performance on stage. The edited auditions and Hollywood week can be a lot different than the live shows.
What?
One of the best playoff games in history. I watch it every 6 months or so.

I'm thinking of placing a bet. Where do you guys think is the best value? This is listed at bet365. The last time I bet on idol was when David Cook won, lol. I won a shitload on that one because the heavy favourite was David Archuleta. Haven't bet since that season. The only name I recognize is Casey Abrams. Thoughts?Scotty McCreery 7.50 Lauren Alaina Suddeth 7.50Casey Abrams 8.00 Julie Zorilla 8.50Paul McDonald 9.00 Jacob Lusk 11.00Pia Toscano 13.00 Kendra Chantelle 17.00Stefano Langone 17.00 Tim Halprin 19.00James Durbin 19.00 Karen Rodriguez 19.00Naima Adedap 19.00 Robbie Rosen 21.00Jovany Barreto 21.00 Lauren Turner 26.00Rachel Zevita 26.00 Ashton Jones 29.00Thia Magia 31.00 Haley Reinhart 34.00Ta-Tynisa Wilson 36.00 Brett Lowenstern 41.00Jordan Dorsey 46.00 Clint Jun Gamboa 51.00

I'm thinking of placing a bet. Where do you guys think is the best value? This is listed at bet365. The last time I bet on idol was when David Cook won, lol. I won a shitload on that one because the heavy favourite was David Archuleta. Haven't bet since that season. The only name I recognize is Casey Abrams. Thoughts?Scotty McCreery 7.50 Lauren Alaina Suddeth 7.50Casey Abrams 8.00 Julie Zorilla 8.50Paul McDonald 9.00 Jacob Lusk 11.00Pia Toscano 13.00 Kendra Chantelle 17.00Stefano Langone 17.00 Tim Halprin 19.00James Durbin 19.00 Karen Rodriguez 19.00Naima Adedap 19.00 Robbie Rosen 21.00Jovany Barreto 21.00 Lauren Turner 26.00Rachel Zevita 26.00 Ashton Jones 29.00Thia Magia 31.00 Haley Reinhart 34.00Ta-Tynisa Wilson 36.00 Brett Lowenstern 41.00Jordan Dorsey 46.00 Clint Jun Gamboa 51.00
i dont understand how brett lowensturn (the red head who got in last), can not be the biggest longshot? that guy has like no chance of winning.
Have you heard him sing? He's really good.Also, I am shocked that Scotty is #1. His voice is great, but there is no way he wins, and it's ridiculous that he's #1.