Fchl Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the standings at the all-star break, if anyone outside the FCHL is interested:Playoff Standings:DMBFBJDKAc3jXg0goLfE.jpgDivision Standings:AYe9UyiWJ6pLj6tYmN2U.jpg2 more games until the trade deadline, which is Friday, February 3rd, at 11:59:59 pm ET.

My first question would be, whether I was in the FCHL or not, why did the commish gave himself an extra point in trying to catch THE CHAMP for the division crown.
LOL I saw that too
I'm going to have such FCHL withdrawal this week. Actually being in the playoff hunt has made me absolutely obsessed.
Ok, lets put on an ALL STAR game. This is my lineup:M.SavardS.CrosbyM.DucheneJ.CarterM.KoivuD.BriereD.KulikovD.ByfuglyienJ.FingerC.CheliosTANK!
we were talking about this in IM... what/who is the most valuable FCHL asset right now?it almost has to be giroux ($1, farm) or neal ($.5, farm), no?
I know I'm pretty pissed about not prying Erik Karlsson away from Biatch in the offseason. Four more years at under $2.50. Pure value, it's probably Giroux and his 90 points for a buck. I don't want to be a hater but I can't see Neal keeping this up, I just can't. Chris Stewart for $.50 has to be on the list. Tyler Seguin for $2 for four more. If I had the opportunity to pluck one asset off one team in the FCHL though I'd have to think it would be Tavares off the Reserves' farm. 6 years of term from signing date and basically the closest thing to a lock for 90 points per in all of them on the cheap. So that's my pick.

I keep waiting for someone to mention Taylor Hall, or even give Nugent-Hopkins a sniff. Oh well. :)Fwiw, I love Neal, but I wouldn't put him in this discussion. I feel rather screwed that someone was able to stash Giroux for all these years of development, and I'm being forced to call up Hall+Nugent-Hop after 2/1yr possibly. Yeah, I'm whining.

lol. pretty much every rule voted in over the last few years has been specifically aimed at my trading tactics. I don't mind it of course, because I see the long-term good in it. I'm just saying.you're right about hall/nh. neal at 50 cents though... that's some serious savings with a tier 1 contract vs. a $2 guy.

lol. pretty much every rule voted in over the last few years has been specifically aimed at my trading tactics. I don't mind it of course, because I see the long-term good in it. I'm just saying.
Nah, I'm just kidding. I agree, long term good is what's most important.