Negreanu Open Wed On Poker Stars - Jan 19th At 9pm Et

Please ship $5 to meOttawaDan17
There was no OttawaDan17 just OttawaDan, hope it was youHello rcgs59,We have transferred USD 5.00 from your account to 'OttawaDan' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no OttawaDan17 just OttawaDan, hope it was youHello rcgs59,We have transferred USD 5.00 from your account to 'OttawaDan' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
You could of had the the Tournament History e-mailed to you and confirmed the name. There is an OttawaDan17.PokerStars Tournament #345122702, 8-GameBuy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD55 playersTotal Prize Pool: $550.00 USD Tournament started 2011/01/19 21:00:00 ETTournament finished 2011/01/20 1:13:47 ET 1: Figger (Sarasota), $203.50 (37%) 2: BellaireDrew (Corinth), $137.50 (25%) 3: Itbdone (Cranston), $82.50 (15%) 4: staniv (troy), $55.00 (10%) 5: DonkOneMore (Rochester Hills), $41.25 (7.5%) 6: Sir_Poker86 (LaPorte), $30.25 (5.5%) 7: KidPoker (Las Vegas), 8: OttawaDan17 (Ottawa),
You could of had the the Tournament History e-mailed to you and confirmed the name. There is an OttawaDan17.PokerStars Tournament #345122702, 8-GameBuy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD55 playersTotal Prize Pool: $550.00 USD Tournament started 2011/01/19 21:00:00 ETTournament finished 2011/01/20 1:13:47 ET 1: Figger (Sarasota), $203.50 (37%) 2: BellaireDrew (Corinth), $137.50 (25%) 3: Itbdone (Cranston), $82.50 (15%) 4: staniv (troy), $55.00 (10%) 5: DonkOneMore (Rochester Hills), $41.25 (7.5%) 6: Sir_Poker86 (LaPorte), $30.25 (5.5%) 7: KidPoker (Las Vegas), 8: OttawaDan17 (Ottawa),
when serge said it was ottawadan17, I put that in and it came up with no such person so I tried OttawaDan and that worked, guest I will email stars

This is obviously serge's fault and he should transfer $5 to Dan, $5 to rose, and $5 to me for coming up with this idea. GET ON BOARD PEOPLE!

when serge said it was ottawadan17, I put that in and it came up with no such person so I tried OttawaDan and that worked, guest I will email stars
Guest so.

Rose the results are available to everyone. If you are going to put bounties on people it is your responsibility to know the screen names. Guesting screen names then sending money is the worst option.

Rose the results are available to everyone. If you are going to put bounties on people it is your responsibility to know the screen names. Guesting screen names then sending money is the worst option.
corrected and sent to OttawaDan17Got my money back from Stars and sent to biatch via his above accountAs a one time exception to this stated policy we have corrected this transfer by first transferring the money back from 'OttawaDan' to your account and then sending the $5.00 from your account directly to the intended account of 'OttawaDan17'
This is obviously serge's fault and he should transfer $5 to Dan, $5 to rose, and $5 to me for coming up with this idea. GET ON BOARD PEOPLE!
Putting a bounty on me is a bad idea..This is an example of it.Btw..I played with Daniel most of the tourney, and it was very likely that he could of busted me.Would Rosealofski have sent Danielarooni $5?
Putting a bounty on me is a bad idea..This is an example of it.Btw..I played with Daniel most of the tourney, and it was very likely that he could of busted me.Would Rosealofski have sent Danielarooni $5?
I have no clue what you're talking about but my post had about 1% of seriousness in it.
I have no clue what you're talking about but my post had about 1% of seriousness in it.
and mine had .05%You got owned..GO BEARS GO
she would of paid anyone who took your ass out of the game including DN< 3 Serge, never mind ask Daniel about the $20.00 for my bad beat story at the PCA lol and the US Pro team patch I also got for it.