Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im running bad and playing bad! Usually I run good and play bad, but I'm not sucking out like usual lol
I know the feeling. Today was just a bad day. Over $100 down on $6, $4 and $3 tourneys. I've made some bad plays today, and when I actually had something, people would flop straights and boats on me. Makes you just want to quit on days like this.
I know the feeling. Today was just a bad day. Over $100 down on $6, $4 and $3 tourneys. I've made some bad plays today, and when I actually had something, people would flop straights and boats on me. Makes you just want to quit on days like this.
KK<JK in my one 4.40. weee
KK<JK in my one 4.40. weee
lol. ran 3 of them earlier today.84<Q84 flop BvB vs. a guy that literally played 75% of hands and all recklessly.Then AQ<A3 for 35 bigs AIPFAnd AK < TTMust be nice to be a girl.
Yeah, is it like a full moon or something today? I noticed the same thing as you guys. Now, I did make several bonehead plays, and that tilts me more than the aggrotard that throws shit against the wall and it sticks for them every time. Ohh well. Maybe we can catch the girls another day, or at least give it a good try.

It was not nice to be a girl today believe me, I didn't even make money at Fifty50s. Every big pair I had didn't hold up and if I hit a straight someone else had a flush or a boat. It was just awful, hopefully that means I earned lots of Sklansky bucks that I can collect tomorrow (today actually it's almost 3 am). Friday night was terrible too. At least I'm done with the $4.40s.

Yeah, is it like a full moon or something today? I noticed the same thing as you guys. Now, I did make several bonehead plays, and that tilts me more than the aggrotard that throws shit against the wall and it sticks for them every time. Ohh well. Maybe we will never catch the girls on any day, or perhaps we should not even try.
fyp
Wow, the life of a woman.. seriously should win everytime you sit down to play!
Okay this totally proves it - you are sexist! I was the forth person or so to complain about running bad today but I'm the only one that gets this kind of comment for complaining. So obviously it's okay for the "guys" to whine about runbad but when I do it I get "Wow, the life of a woman.."...and yes actually I should win every time I sit down to play but unfortunately I don't. :club:
Okay this totally proves it - you are sexist! I was the forth person or so to complain about running bad today but I'm the only one that gets this kind of comment for complaining. So obviously it's okay for the "guys" to whine about runbad but when I do it I get "Wow, the life of a woman.."...and yes actually I should win every time I sit down to play but unfortunately I don't. :club:
or maybe it is because there are only 2 women who play poker in this whole entire forum and they both have their own women league thread and always refer to the fact that they are woman poker players. You're team name is 4tits2clits and you are complaining about guys making sexist comments. I'm not saying that you are blatantly asking for it, but you kind of are. I'm pretty sure that nobody is sexist here, but the jokes probably aren't going to stop.cant tell if you are joking or not in your last statement
fyp
CU NT$...amiright? (drunk)
CU NT$...amiright? (drunk)
lol, hugs Pilly
Orrrrrrr maybe it was because you said it was not nice to be a girl today.If you would have said, "oh, i'm running really bad today", and left out the "girl" comment the brick probably would not have gone all sexist on your ass.

I was joking about the whole thing - no hard feelings at all and no apologies necessary. My whining comment was in reference to "it must be nice to be a girl" comment thus the "It wasn't nice to be a girl today...".

ya need to quit getting drunk and trolling, apologies
I was joking about the whole thing - no hard feelings at all and no apologies necessary. My whining comment was in reference to "it must be nice to be a girl" comment thus the "It wasn't nice to be a girl today...".
who you talking about tbrickah??? (sips)

Didn't even know we had females in the competition lol.There's far too much aggression in this forum though guys ! This is just a nice little 4.40 competition that i love to play in.No sexism, no abuse just bad beats in the posts please :DWe all run bad every so often, but hey! lifes a bitch.Hopefully we can all get along eh? :club:

Didn't even know we had females in the competition lol.There's far too much aggression in this forum though guys ! This is just a nice little 4.40 competition that i love to play in.No sexism, no abuse just bad beats in the posts please :DWe all run bad every so often, but hey! lifes a bitch.Hopefully we can all get along eh? :club:
I was with you till the bolded.