Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

Yup, I did the math too and it's good. Btw, your structure is wrong in the calcs, although for cEV it makes no diff, so nevermind.
whoopsalso the calling ranges are about double what they should be. oh well, I'm not closing stars to change it so if you've confirmed it then it's settled. shoving has positive expectation.
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the calling ranges and stacks that make it a negative play. You have to adjust those to more realistic ranges. Even with them calling tight it is still negative, but that doesn't always make it bad. Personally I'm either raising 2.25X or folding here probably folding because I agree with the downside of raising here.

It's the calling ranges and stacks that make it a negative play. You have to adjust those to more realistic ranges. Even with them calling tight it is still negative, but that doesn't always make it bad. Personally I'm either raising 2.25X or folding here probably folding because I agree with the downside of raising here.
Oh
Math proves that you are wrong. If you tighten the ranges, it makes it even more profitable.Like I told a great friend of mine, I don't like any of the options all too well, but you still have to pick the best one.
He and I are mortal enemies until after the game Sunday, you know that!
go GreenBay weeeeeeeeeeeee
Math proves that you are wrong. If you tighten the ranges, it makes it even more profitable.Like I told a great friend of mine, I don't like any of the options all too well, but you still have to pick the best one.
Actually mis-typed even putting them on a higher calling % it still says fold, but like I said you can fiddle with Wiz to get many different results. But enough about it!
Les than jake at bottom lounge just ****ing rocked my balls off..........omfg. Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! lick my taint twenty inches of snow!!!!!
So drunken thread time?Starting good in first 4.40. 7/9 in 360728982. Go me!
So drunken thread time?Starting good in first 4.40. 7/9 in 360728982. Go me!
7th. A4<66 Button pushing into my BB when I had just over 10 BBs. Blah. GG me tho. Happy with finish and ready for more!
this forum really is out of controlmarcel, will you teach me tournaments, please???
always was , always will be
Win flips
dodge donkeys
2r4rbyh.jpg
:club:

Would anyone be interested in doing this once every other month and/or once every four months or something like that, and that at end of the year do a Tournament of Champions or something like that?

Thanks for doing some math. I'm glad that posting the hand got a good discussion going. All players being equal, I would agree that this is a good spot to shove, but when you factor in the skill level of opponents and the value of seeing more hands, I would still be hesitant to shove.
Would anyone be interested in doing this once every other month and/or once every four months or something like that, and that at end of the year do a Tournament of Champions or something like that?
I'd be open to doing it once every 4, 5, or 6 months, but it is hard to commit to something so far in advance. Every month is definitely too much.

Bubble girl finished 19th with ATo v K2sAs for doing more of these, if we did $2.20 180 turbos I wouldn't mind but these are just painful.