Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob and/or vbnautilus, this going to be okay?
That's not for me to decide it isn't my money involved.If somebody wants to send your entry for you and then you send it to them later that would work.

I'm playing my first $4.40 and the wrong ID was entered into the tracker. I entered tourney ID 359838207 and that is wrong. I left it blank. The correct ID is 359838091, which I finished. The wrong ID is to a $.50 SNG I think. Just wanted you to know of my mistake so hopefully it won't be counted against my team.

So the always popular question for 4.40 challenges. I have to dep. Was planning on depping some tonight and would like to play 1-2 4.40s. Can i play and then pay entry fee before this ends? I have done it in the past and paid. Up to you guys involved. Dead money obv.Bob and/or vbnautilus, this going to be okay?
That's not for me to decide it isn't my money involved.If somebody wants to send your entry for you and then you send it to them later that would work.
Since not many people signed up, we need to increase the pool as much as possible. If you pinkie-swear to ship back to me before the end of the month, I will send Bob your entry fee. Reply when you sober up a bit and let me know. :club:
I'm playing my first $4.40 and the wrong ID was entered into the tracker. I entered tourney ID 359838207 and that is wrong. I left it blank. The correct ID is 359838091, which I finished. The wrong ID is to a $.50 SNG I think. Just wanted you to know of my mistake so hopefully it won't be counted against my team.
Next time, use thisrequestchange.jpgIt sends me an email when something needs to be fixed so I don't need to keep up on this thread.
Bob and/or vbnautilus, this going to be okay?
You have to pay or have someone pay for you before you can put tourneys on the leaderboard. The reason we are strict about this rule is to prevent people from playing a few tourneys and then deciding not to pay if they didn't do well.
you are right honey, this is why he isn't a coach yet
440 coaching for the low, low price of 9.99 an hour! Included in your package will be a list of all the 440 multi table high volume regs from the likes of thegreatmodi to the low volume multi table regs including tbrick412 :club: Also a free copy of my book: Blank on the river,am i still good? The life of a unemployed 440 grinder
I thought the name of your book was called "Folding your way up the pay scale"?Either way, good deal. He could easily be asking $12.99
Please do not give away any of my secrets!
I thought the name of your book was called "Folding your way up the pay scale"?Either way, good deal. He could easily be asking $12.99
I actually sued Nvrquit in court for his copyright and patent infringement of my "Fold2Glory" poker system.His penalty was a bag of pucks and an eternal curse upon Roberto Luongo.

I have some problems reaching the tracker, so just to be sure, I'll post the tourney numbers of the ones I'm firing up here as well. I'll try to add them in the tracker again later.Entered:360266818360270054360272610360275196Edit: Managed to enter them now.

12.99 is what i charge for nhl11 coaching :ts
I actually sued Nvrquit in court for his copyright and patent infringement of my "Fold2Glory" poker system.His penalty was a bag of pucks and an eternal curse upon Roberto Luongo.
Gold tho :club:
FT time!3602668185/8 with 30BB
go Marcel , tid
K2 isn't a good hand rose
K2s is a wonderful hand in the sb with about 6 or 7bb (didn't figure it out exactly but something like that) to shove when it folds to you. As a matter of fact about 90% of my hands are going in here (forget I said that if I end up in any of these games with any of you as my BB) If you wouldn't shove K2 in this spot will you please always be my small blind.
90%! Goodness
Depending on my bb and what he thinks I might be shoving there, yes bvb that short 90%+ would be correct. My BB would actually have to be calling with 45% to make shoving ATC here bad.

Lisa when we go play the WSOP this year we need a game with a few people here, including, Sky, Phil, Tyler, Davide, Justin, Jeff and a few others :)looking forward to the 4 and 5 betting boys :club: