Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello CorvairShagg,We have transferred USD 50.00 from your account to 'Big_M' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'CorvairShagg'.
transfered money, and I'm with Collotto with whatever team name he came up with.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'Shark527'
Sent 50 from toughguytom (san jose) on stars. Will be playing with a teammate who will post later
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'toughguytom'.
Playing with toughguytom.
How do I add my teammate to the tracker?

We begin tonight. Looks to me like we have 11 teams entered, that means Bob should have $550. Does that add up, Bob? Kobe & Max need to set up their team on the tracker. (notice that I am on the leaderboard, but I'm not actually playing. I just need to be entered so I can monitor what's going on)

(notice that I am on the leaderboard, but I'm not actually playing. I just need to be entered so I can monitor what's going on)
Sure, you say that now, then next week it's "I'm on the top of the leaderboard, but that's just a technical glitch that will be fixed," and then the next week it's "Don't worry about me being shown as the leader, it's just semantics," and then eventually everyone forgets that you're not even supposed to be there and you're declared the winner.Don't think that I don't know what's going on here.
We begin tonight. Looks to me like we have 11 teams entered, that means Bob should have $550. Does that add up, Bob? Kobe & Max need to set up their team on the tracker. (notice that I am on the leaderboard, but I'm not actually playing. I just need to be entered so I can monitor what's going on)
I have $525 collected so far.kolman36 $50toughguytom $50king_tanner $50MaxStPolish $50Mr. Sparco $50Collotto $25skully92 $50rcgs59 $25DianondDixi $25time2pokeher $50PuckSniper23 $25CorvairShagg $50Shark527 $25
I'm going to enter at some point. I just need a bit to convince myself this torture is worth it.
Want to team up with me? Less torture that way. Just a suggestion, since we really don't know each other. I'll even let you pick a name.Or anyone else reading this post.I'll prolly give it a go, regardless. If I 6-table, that'd only be 5 sessions for 30 games.
Want to team up with me? Less torture that way. Just a suggestion, since we really don't know each other. I'll even let you pick a name.Or anyone else reading this post.I'll prolly give it a go, regardless. If I 6-table, that'd only be 5 sessions for 30 games.
I'll likely call myself Team TAG and IDK if that fits in with your current game style!But seriously, I will likely just grind these all out over 1-2 days and call it good.I live and die alone (or with friends I choose to torture myself with)Thanks though!