Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rose. feel free to bet against us :club:
I may bet for your team if I wasn't going to take your team down too<3 Davide
asdfssadadasafsdfddas...
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'Mr. Sparco'.
Shark527 and I will be taking a stab at this. I'll send the money to Bob later on tonight.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'Collotto'
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'king_tanner'.
vb... I'm pretty sure I registered correctly and I'm still not on the leaderboard.

Hello rcgs59,We have transferred USD 25.00 from your account to 'Big_M' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

Hello rcgs59,We have transferred USD 25.00 from your account to 'Big_M' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'rcgs59'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

You are not entered in the current challenge. You will not be able add tourneys to the list until an administrator enrolls you in the current challengeyo VB can you enroll me pls and ty and my partnerPS correct the spelling of administrator on your site

Just curious shouldn't Rose and I be entered under our team name 4tits2clits and the our names under player 1 and 2 the same as Beast Mode?