Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that kills my plan for trash talking whichever player was going to play more. Don't know what my team name is going to be but I'd like to book some sidebets vs team TrueNegs. $50 highest leader board finish for each team$25 highest single $4.40 finish for team member$50 running bounty for one team member stacking the other teams member$5 to the team that confirms most sng's on the leader board. (can't remember if the site tracks this)Don't go all high roller on me and counter with adding a digit to those money amounts.

Well that kills my plan for trash talking whichever player was going to play more. Don't know what my team name is going to be but I'd like to book some sidebets vs team TrueNegs. $50 highest leader board finish for each team$25 highest single $4.40 finish for team member$50 running bounty for one team member stacking the other teams member$5 to the team that confirms most sng's on the leader board. (can't remember if the site tracks this)Don't go all high roller on me and counter with adding a digit to those money amounts.
only bets for TrueNegs aw Gary , I am willing to take your money honeythe team 4tits2clits will take this down
only bets for TrueNegs aw Gary , I am willing to take your money honeythe team 4tits2clits will take this down
Sure, make some propositions and we can do something.

So the way I understand this tournament you're supposed to let the table know ahead of time that you're playing a 4.40 then post your place?So does that mean that volume doesnt matter? You are limited to 30 tourneys no matter what. Correct?

So the way I understand this tournament you're supposed to let the table know ahead of time that you're playing a 4.40 then post your place?So does that mean that volume doesnt matter? You are limited to 30 tourneys no matter what. Correct?
yes you post tourney #, then after the tourney you post your place. It is limited to only 30 tourneys.
I was under the impression you register for the tournament then enter the number in the tracker website.
:oCan I propbet with you Rose?
let me think on it lol
Sure, make some propositions and we can do something.
ok thinking which one
I was under the impression you register for the tournament then enter the number in the tracker website.
yes you enter the # on the tracker before the game starts