Love Is.....

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."Corinthians 13:4-7 Kind of a random post. But Love is good. Luck is a lady'

Even I could have come up with a better first response than that. Losing votes: You.
honestly, my first initial response was going to be "shut the fuck up. shut up. just shut up." I think he had it down pretty well.
honestly, my first initial response was going to be "shut the fuck up. shut up. just shut up." I think he had it down pretty well.
Were you going to post an image of PSH?

I feel sorry for you ignorant souls who've found no love. If you love poker you're sick at heart. I hate the game but I got to play once in a while because I'm an addict.

I feel sorry for you ignorant souls who've found no love. If you love poker you're sick at heart. I hate the game but I got to play once in a while because I'm an addict.
You have Spademan on the ropes now.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."Corinthians 13:4-7 Kind of a random post. But Love is good. Luck is a lady'
Even though this verse is so over exposed because everyone uses it for their wedding, but it really is a great verse.I've heard it said many times to replace the word love with Jesus and it shows His character.
FYP
I don't believe in Speedz, and the fact that he causes such division in the fcp world shows that we need to defeat people's belief in him.
I don't believe in Speedz, and the fact that he causes such division in the fcp world shows that we need to defeat people's belief in him.
i'm on board with this, where do i sign up? also, can i have a gun?
To Speedz: Your words are warm like butter, they flow from those luscious lips like grapes from a vine. Oh how I would love to caress those silky lips.... *sigh* With every passing day that I'm away from you my heart aches with sadness. Your posts, oh how they bring a smile to my face... the posts fill that gaping void of not being able to spoon with you nightly. No one could understand our love... our forbidden love. A poker fan and a poker player crossing paths on the internet. They mock you Speedz, but I know our love is so strong that they could never take that away from us. No longer will I hide from the world. In fact, when I play in the next WPT tournament my hat will not read "Full Contact Poker." No, instead, it will simply read, "I love Speedz." Sweet dreams my love.... be strong.

Love is an evolutionary development, driven by a large number of hormones, pheromones, etc., that acts as a motivator for species to reproduce. Little organic robots doing what is programmed for them to do.

Love is an evolutionary development, driven by a large number of hormones, pheromones, etc., that acts as a motivator for species to reproduce. Little organic robots doing what is programmed for them to do.
mitosis is cleaner
Just on a cursory review, I would surmise that the physiological workings of lust are what act as a motivator for humans to reproduce, and those which foster what we call love are more a motivator for raising the produced off-spring and the cohabitation of the parents to facilitate this raising. I would, of course, defer to a neuro-chemist if there even is such a fucking thing and they are the ones who deal with this shit. Also, you've been pedantic'd.
Just on a cursory review, I would surmise that the physiological workings of lust are what act as a motivator for humans to reproduce, and those which foster what we call love are more a motivator for raising the produced off-spring and the cohabitation of the parents to facilitate this raising. I would, of course, defer to a neuro-chemist if there even is such a fucking thing and they are the ones who deal with this shit. Also, you've been pedantic'd.
I should have said to successfully reproduce. Creating a family unit and insuring the survival of ones offspring are part of reproduction for the human race. So it is all still a drive to reproduce.
  • 3 weeks later...

Love is sunshine and rainbows when you are taking the bltch out to Red Lobster and Kelsey's. When you gotta stay in and microwave pizza pockets, the love gets microwaved too. Sure enough I got dumped. Fu<king <unt. No woman can love a broke man in this day and age.............LMAO ahhahahha fuuuuckFunny thing is if I won the lottery, I would take her back. Alls fair in love and war....but aint nothin fair in love...