Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #345122701 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $5.50 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcp.This is the first of the lower buyin $5.50 tournaments for those with a smaller bankroll.I plan on playing and I'm also going to stake 3 players tonight. If you want a stake 50/50 with no stake back make your request in this thread. If you have a healthy bankroll and would have played any way please leave the stakes for those who need it.We should have the details for the 2010 TOC at some point within the next 7 days. It will most likely be on Wed Feb 16th. I don't have any details yet but to help make up for the lateness of the prizes their might be some sweeteners in the TOC.Matt sent me an e-mail about the prizes yesterday and he thinks that he should be in a position to send them out later this week or early next. As soon as I know anything for sure I'll post it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob not in. My son has soccer practice.Regarding the prizes, you may want to get him the 4th quarter winners info seeing as he has the opportunity. It would be a shame to miss the boat, considering some of the others have waited more than a year.

Prob not in. My son has soccer practice.Regarding the prizes, you may want to get him the 4th quarter winners info seeing as he has the opportunity. It would be a shame to miss the boat, considering some of the others have waited more than a year.
4th quarter prizes we'll take care of in a bit, part of the reason for the delay was me waiting until we had information from the next quarter before sending that quarter's prizes and things spiralled a bit.

In. also if anyone wants to bet head to head for q1 standings, I'm down. Week one result has me believing I'm decent again.It also provided a line im okay with vs most of you!

In. also if anyone wants to bet head to head for q1 standings, I'm down. Week one result has me believing I'm decent again.It also provided a line im okay with vs most of you!
maybe if we take out last week I'll do it but no way I can do it with your big head start.
maybe if we take out last week I'll do it but no way I can do it with your big head.
That's what she said.But for real I'm just offering inc week one. I figure no action but wanted to put it out there

I'm in only if Daniel is playing. It doesn't have to be THAT Daniel... anyone named Daniel works. Awww heck, wsox's boyfriend is named Daniel, I guess that is close enough.IN

I'm in only if Daniel is playing. It doesn't have to be THAT Daniel... anyone named Daniel works. Awww heck, wsox's boyfriend is named Daniel, I guess that is close enough.IN
My name is Daniel., but I am only wsox fanboy not boyfriend. As long as I dont have to take kids to karate I will be in.Kosin Trouble
i could play with a 50/50 stake. $2 dollar tourneys are to high for my BR but I do it anyway, I am a craaaaaazy gambler.
The 50/50 means that fcpbob puts up the entire entry fee ($5.50) and you two split any winnings 50/50.Not that he pays for 50% of the entry fee as your post has me feeling you believe...not in as ISAP and will be grinding hw and cash if I have time... will be on the rail for part obv bc it's like my weekly social hour :club:
The 50/50 means that fcpbob puts up the entire entry fee ($5.50) and you two split any winnings 50/50.Not that he pays for 50% of the entry fee as your post has me feeling you believe...not in as ISAP and will be grinding hw and cash if I have time... will be on the rail for part obv bc it's like my weekly social hour :club:
It is in my sig but I will put it in there anyway. Southside was saying that playing $2 tourneys is way too much for him not that he would put up 2 bucks.
i could play with a 50/50 stake. $2 dollar tourneys are to high for my BR but I do it anyway, I am a craaaaaazy gambler.
Let me know your Stars name and location.
I would like one also. Otherwise it quite a bit of my br.ThePhoenix88 (Vero Beach)
$5.50 sent, good luck Horsey

I am looking for 2 horses as well.Same deal as Bob...50/50..However to qualify for this special horse, you have to name my favourite hockey team and have at least 99 posts.

Looks like you'll be playing then
My name is Daniel., but I am only wsox fanboy not boyfriend. As long as I dont have to take kids to karate I will be in.Kosin Trouble
Don't I have to be good or famous to have a fan club?
I could give you some action if you like :club:
That smile pisses me off and everything else etc yep all that