Home Games On Pokerstars

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under an hour for the 8 game tourney and a little after that for the other two. If you like $ then you should join.

under an hour for the 8 game tourney and a little after that for the other two. If you like $ then you should join.
In
Any donkeys dare challenge me in tourneys tonight or any other time?
Probably be in. Still here at work, and it has been a long day, and did not get much sleep last night. I let a few hands get to me last night and could not mentally let them go. Been kicking myself ever since. If I catch a second wind in a bit, I'll give you some easy action.
Probably be in. Still here at work, and it has been a long day, and did not get much sleep last night. I let a few hands get to me last night and could not mentally let them go. Been kicking myself ever since. If I catch a second wind in a bit, I'll give you some easy action.
hopefully you aren't the only one
hopefully you aren't the only one
Me too :(Sometimes there are good turnouts in the cash games tho. I think the James Gang in the moovin on up section is waiting for there to be a steady game going, then come in and clean house. It could be like their personal piggy bank.
Any donkeys dare challenge me in tourneys tonight or any other time?
InGot knocked out first last time, so come and get it.

made a few things for tonight. Let me know if there's any requests and if you're not in the group then you better join soon. The beta version allows 50 members and we're at 46.

made a few things for tonight. Let me know if there's any requests and if you're not in the group then you better join soon. The beta version allows 50 members and we're at 46.
Hyper, 8pm central+. I have nothing to do tonight. Just me and a 12 pack.
Hyper, 8pm central+. I have nothing to do tonight. Just me and a 12 pack.
I can make a 3 min blinds one if that's what hyper is. I think I made one already for tonight but I can't remember and can't check at work.
Yeah, that's a hyper. I'm pretty sure the other 2 were regular structure it said.
K well if there's not one scheduled already then I'll put one up there in like 8 hrs :(and I think in the email they all say regular unless it's a shootout, rebuy, or bounty.

Should be in as well. I have someone from the alarm company coming over to replace my alarm system. If he gets done in time, I'll be in too.BTW - SuperJeff, after you get done with that 12-pack and the home games, could you finish up your $4.40's?? :club: Hopefully you will be tired, buzzed, and tilted. That should help level the field some.

Should be in as well. I have someone from the alarm company coming over to replace my alarm system. If he gets done in time, I'll be in too.BTW - SuperJeff, after you get done with that 12-pack and the home games, could you finish up your $4.40's?? :club: Hopefully you will be tired, buzzed, and tilted. That should help level the field some.
There is a strong possibility of this happening. Fwiw though, I win the most when I'm drunk. I just happen to lose the most too.
I applied!!!