Home Games On Pokerstars

I'm hearing it can be bumped up but we'll see.Played in a couple games tonight. Chat was filtered and HUD (PT3) didn't work. Don't know what's up with that. Karma kicked my butt a little more for sucking out on CorvairShaggy.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I have talked with Poker Stars support about these home games cause I want to use them for my bar poker league.The leagues are capped at 50 during this initial beta testing phase so they can see what kind of server load they are pulling, but once out of Beta you will be able to require an increase in league members.The feature I have asked them for which doesn't currently exist is the ability to schedule and host freeroll tournaments to invited members while allowing the league creator or admin to add money to the prize pool.This would be a legal way that I could incentivize my players by giving them access to a free tournament where they could cash without actually 'gambling'.

Anyone know why the cuss filter is on in home games (since they've turned it off in private games) and why the HUD doesn't work?

I'll be happy to create one when I get home tonight and I'll post the info in here. Any game/limit preferences?

I'll be happy to create one when I get home tonight and I'll post the info in here. Any game/limit preferences?
I am in for sure..Preferrably Tuesday or Thursday night..after 8pm Eastern...We dont want to go against Neg O Openovski..I like a variety of games too...
I'd play tonight when I get off my last flight, NLH or 8-game any limit you want is fine.

I just set up a clubLet me know if you have any suggestions or problems.You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button- Enter my Club ID number: 56142- Enter my Invitation Code: negreanuThat's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

I just set up a clubLet me know if you have any suggestions or problems.You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button- Enter my Club ID number: 56142- Enter my Invitation Code: negreanuThat's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
Shark527, reporting for home game.
applied. kolman36I'd rather do .20/.40 with you ringers. :club:
accepted. let me know if you'd like any specific games, although on the beta it's limited to 3 tables so not much of a choice.
Request sent..I undersand if i dont get accepted..After all I am the best player in the world.
you're in I guess. We need more Canadians. Too bad you just missed a game

Applied,

best flip ever. Sorry kobe. Part of me wishes the turn and river were acesferal_cow_icon.gifv1.24Milked from the teat of a feral cowPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 3 playersButton Shark527: $9.47 SB Hero: $9.53 BB kobe2odom8: $5.00 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with :D: :jh: (3 players)Shark527 folds, Hero raises to $5.90, kobe2odom8 calls $4.98 and is all-inFlop: ($10.00) :4h: :D: :ts: (2 players)Turn: ($10.00) :qh: (2 players)River: ($10.00) :5c: (2 players)Hero showed :D: :D:, and won ($9.50) with four of a kind, Sevenskobe2odom8 showed :3h: :club::, and lost with two pair, Aces and SevensHero won $9.50(Rake: $0.50)