Home Games On Pokerstars

ill play
good I am in the mood to kick butt and yours especially makes it nicebeware she is very drunk
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good I am in the mood to kick butt and yours especially makes it nicebeware she is very drunk
who she be?and who is pokergosu333?
who she be?and who is pokergosu333?
lol she is me, and pokergosu333 is NutzzcaseVb is in this is getting betterokay people $5.00 more on whoever take me out as I am going for the winbounty that is
home game HnR vs wsox8 at 8gamethanks for the 50c! I'm gonna buy...
TYPICAL KJ HIT N RUN. Someone add him to the scammer thread. Dude's getting rich off us one quarter at a time.
home game HnR vs wsox8 at 8gamethanks for the 50c! I'm gonna buy...
James get in the nlhe , get in, what do you need sentshould of made it 8game I wasn't thinkingdoh, she drunk rememberLisa is in too, that makes us girls kicking your butt's

shipped to serge you luck box

It was not nice to be a boy today believe me, I didn't even make money at home games. Every big pair I had didn't hold up and if I hit a straight someone else had a flush or a boat. It was just awful, hopefully that means I earned lots of Sklansky bucks that I can collect tomorrow (today actually it's almost, no wait it's still today). Friday night was terrible too. At least I'm done with the hit n runners like KJ.

finally joined the FCP home game, pretty much free money for everyone! :club:
bring om the easy money honey :ts
might make some shit for tonight if my ass stops hurting from the last time the girls took advantage of me.
big crowd tonight
  • 4 weeks later...

any one up for a tournament tomorrow night at 11pm estDrunk festI will make oneNLHE Knockout $5.50, 2300h Friday night, bring your own boose378587549

BUMP! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ROSE AND ME PLAY HEADS UP!
Happy to help you out Brah!Good game.Nice job Rose, to not show up for your own game...LOL. Thanks for the donate!
Happy to help you out Brah!Good game.Nice job Rose, to not show up for your own game...LOL. Thanks for the donate!
nice job luckface.and I'm not your brah. WTF is with everyone typing brah? Is that the Cali way? Call me bro at best but I'm not even that. Call me wsox or Matt. That's IT!
sigh, gg, got home later than expected went to a show Saw Bob Blumer from glutton Punishment and Kevin Brasch from Iron Chef America interesting and fun