Home Games On Pokerstars

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed my invitation, please accept me.
Rex wanted me to pass this along to you.Hello Emmser,Thank you for your application. The administrators are out at an all day dance party until approximately 5:37 PM CT tonight, so they will review your application at that time. We love your politeness especially because you included a please in your request. Any further information you can provide us to help your chances can be provided in the space below. Thank you for your time and good luck at the tables.Rex MartinezInternal Division of Operational AffairsFCP Home GamesAvailable Fridays from 11:25 AM to 12:31 PM CT
Rex wanted me to pass this along to you.Hello Emmser,Thank you for your application. The administrators are out at an all day dance party until approximately 5:37 PM CT tonight, so they will review your application at that time. We love your politeness especially because you included a please in your request. Any further information you can provide us to help your chances can be provided in the space below. Thank you for your time and good luck at the tables.Rex MartinezInternal Division of Operational AffairsFCP Home GamesAvailable Fridays from 11:25 AM to 12:31 PM CT
:club:
good talk
which one are we talking about? and please don't be mad that Rex didn't address a letter to you. At the time, he was pretty busy so he apologizes for the lack of gratitude. Please also consider that he wrote this letter on his off day which shows that he truly cares.
Thanks for accepting me. I am more of a tourney player.Are their certain nights of the week that tournaments take place?
Really no specific answer. I try to schedule more tourneys on Fri and Sat but sometimes during the week. (which usually don't draw anyone in)If you want something with more than 5 people during the week then I'd suggest the Negreanu Open. I have no clue if you already play it but I figured I'd throw it out there.
at PLO and 8 games tables for 15-20 minutes before intramural basketballcome play, I'm pretty certain you'd have to run trrbl to not win money
off topic, but my intramural team would crush yours :club:
Anyone up for an 8G tournament tonight?
Thanks for the reminder. I was going to but forgot. I'll make a few right now.
Thanks for the reminder. I was going to but forgot. I'll make a few right now.
slacker you need replacing :club:
back off Sally. I just made some and I don't see you in any. Wuss
Inyou know me by now Matt, I love a challenge

any one up to a drunkin tournament I can make one upKN made for 2245 NLHE$5.50

hugs I am drunk who cares