Home Games On Pokerstars

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They limit the number of people who can be in your league to I think only 50 so it wouldn't work.
Doesn't the Neg-O struggle to get anywhere near than number on a regular basis?
Doesn't the Neg-O struggle to get anywhere near than number on a regular basis?
Not on a given Neg-O night but the point is we have more than 50 that play throughout the season. The homes games on pokerstars supports only up to 50 total members in your league.
I'm quite serious about coming to Cali for your home game and golf this summer, cool?
We tee off at noon during the summer so that no old people are in front of us.
They limit the number of people who can be in your league to I think only 50 so it wouldn't work.
Did not know that.
fyp :club:
That's not what I meant.
I would've thought old people would be there as soon as it opens.
If they go out in the summer, they go out at 6 AM and are off the course by 9:30 when the temp is about 105.I know you are implying that I am old, I am ignoring it to make fun of you.We wait till noon to allow the course groundsmen to haul in the ones who thought they could get a couple more holes in before they passed out.Then we go out.

When I grow up a dream day would be to golf a round with Balloon guy, followed by a fat cigar and a few beers at the Clubhouse..And then top it off with a few hours of poker..That would be cool...Also to pick his mind on the US political system.***this post isnt sarcastic...It would be cool IMO.

When I grow up a dream day would be to golf a round with Balloon guy, followed by a fat cigar and a few beers at the Clubhouse..And then top it off with a few hours of poker..That would be cool...Also to pick his mind on the US political system.***this post isnt sarcastic...It would be cool IMO.
I would enjoy this also, but I would insist that you explain this hockey game and why everyone is so angry at you all the time.
I would enjoy this also, but I would insist that you explain this hockey game and why everyone is so angry at you all the time.
Lol..By the 9th hole you will understand..:club:
that because Serge likes losing flips lol, Coming to Cali in March BG , will decide the date when I get back from the PCA<<<<<< wants to kick your ass in poker :club:
that because Serge likes losing flips lol, Coming to Cali in March BG , will decide the date when I get back from the PCA<<<<<< wants to kick your ass in poker :club:
You should set your goals lower young lady.But if you are in Huntington Beach, you can visit my daughter at her hospital where she is working Telemetry (sp? ) Funny to be asking you about a spelling issue...
That must suck for the group teeing off at 12:09 who were thinking the same thing.
We are often the last group going out, so there is rarely anyone behind us.when I play at my club, I play in about 1.6 hours by myself, so I can usually get two rounds in even if I start as late as 3.Yes, I got your joke
We are often the last group going out, so there is rarely anyone behind us.when I play at my club, I play in about 1.6 hours by myself, so I can usually get two rounds in even if I start as late as 3.
Sounds nice. I'm in if you are allowed to have more beer in your bag than clubs (budweiser bag as well). I don't hide my goals on the links. Who am I kidding, I'll never visit cali. I keep getting to vegas and then getting sidetracked :club:
If they go out in the summer, they go out at 6 AM and are off the course by 9:30 when the temp is about 105.I know you are implying that I am old, I am ignoring it to make fun of you.We wait till noon to allow the course groundsmen to haul in the ones who thought they could get a couple more holes in before they passed out.Then we go out.
I actually wasn't implying that you're old. I have no idea when golf courses open...I assumed 9:00am for some reason.I've golfed once in my life. I mean, I've been to the course a few times, but it's not until recently that I figured out how to make contact. Naturally, I had been drinking.
That seems like a beta limit to me. I imagine it would be pretty simple to bump the limit up to 200 or 1,000 once they're worked out any kinks.