2011 Fcp Weight Loss Challenge

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach is hilarious on twitter..He is a bar in North Carolina somewhere checking out hot girls and chugging beer.
Oh I got a number in the Charlotte airport. She's from upstate ny. 22 years old. I assume it's not a fake number so far.
Is 518 a legit upstate ny area code? Google?
Area code 518 is a telephone area code in eastern upstate New York, established as one of the original area codes in 1947. It covers 24 counties and 1,200 ZIP codes. It has 493 landline and 100 wireless prefixes (exchanges) serviced by 47 carriers.[1] It is the largest area code (in size) in the state, extending from the eastern Mohawk Valley to east of Albany and from the Canadian border to the upper Hudson Valley.

Opening weight 224.41/17: 222.81/24: 223.21/31: 222.82/7: 222.22/14: 222.42/21: 218.8Today: 220.4This week should be good.

nice work Dubey, congrats on the new low.I hadnt weighed myself in over a week, but got curious today.Starting Weight: 219Week 1: 216Week 2: 215Week 3: 212Week 4: 210Week 5: 211Week 6: ? Week 7: 212Not that bad considering I can do NO exercise, cant move much at all, and my wife got a 6pack of Joe Louis thats now gone.

Start 188.4Week #1 187.4Week #2 186.4Week #3 185.8Week #4 188.2Week #5 187.4Week #6 188.4Week #7 189.2Not a good week. We had a couple of big family dinners for no reason. So lots of food.I have got to get back on the right track like I did at the start.

come on, it isn't too late get back on board. Establish a healthy living style for LIFE!267 last week267 this weekWorst week-end of the year for me, I really took advantage of this cheat day I was looking forward to but I ate an unreasonable amount of cupcakes, brownies ands other deserts. Thats without mentioning alcohol. kind of silly.

what did everyone eat today?I had:breakfast: 1 egg + 2 egg whites, 2 whole wheat slices of bread, one with peanut butter and jamsnack: apple + all bran barlunch: kippered herring can, 1/2 frozen pizza (not very healthy, I was low on food)snack: 1 small pack of healthy cookies, bananasupper: whole wheat pasta in pesto sauce with a chicken breast.I'm going to work out latter then have a protein shake after the gym.I saw a shoulder muscle yesterday I didn't recognize when getting changed.

Breakfast:Bacon/Egg on a plain bagel2 large coffees (triple milk)Lunch:Rice and General Tao ChickenWaterDinner:Wife is still making some chicken wings thing, rice and salad

Breakfast:Bacon/Egg on a plain bagel2 large coffees (triple milk)Lunch:Rice and General Tao ChickenWaterDinner:Wife is still making some chicken wings thing, rice and salad
the plain bagel is a killer in that diet. All refined flour (unless its whole wheat). All empty carbs, and your looking at 350 calories per bagel. General Tao is deep fried, lots of bad fats. Stir fried chicken would be a lot better.