2011 Pca Main Event

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose are you buying in or did you win a satellite or something?
won a Satellite
What were the emails that you got yesterday and today about Rose?
about the seminars, parties, boot camp, how to pick up my ticket for my event, my bag, wrists bands etc
Rose, what's your chip count?
Matt my event not for another 3 days lolwhen it starts my guess 20,000 or 30,000
Rose, what event did you satellite into? Was it the high roller event, main event, or something like a ladies event?
read the ladies tourney thread tanner,ladies
Rose, what does your itinerary look like for the trip? I want a really detailed list here.
party, play, partyarrive 2:10 tomorrowcheck in, go get my stuff from pokerstars, go look aroundlazy river, water slides, etcdinner somewhere maybe Mesa Grilldrink lol, maybe play some cash pokerrail some eventsClub Aurathurs-- Breakielook around, lazy river, water slides, poolEat, Play , Love Seminar, 4:30-600rail any events, might play a Sat dinner PokerStars Party 8-9Club Aura, FriBreakieearly swimVanessa Russo boot camp 8:30-1:30My event at 2 pmPokerStars Party 8-10 (during break or dinner I hope)Club Aura Sat breakiewater activitiesplay Day 2if out of my event there is a side event for $300PokerStars PartyClub AuraSunday of fun and relaxationMon early swimcoming home sigh :club: at 3pm get home about 7-8pm)
GL rose
ty
Rose, what is Eat, Play, Love? Will Julia Roberts be there?
read post 5
Rose what water slide are you most looking forward to? Also how much did this whole trip cost you?
not sure yet lol, the most daringmost of it was paid by PokerStarsHotel-Coral Tower, 4 nights packade worth $3450$700 given for expenses<<<<< paid for flightmy buy in $1100Vanessa Russo boot camp, PokerStars parties covered by Star'sI bought an extra nightI will need to pay for taxi to and from airport, meals, drinks, and other side events, and other entertainment.My guess another $1000-1500
So, you're playing the 25k high roller event?
wish, if I win the ladies maybe?Eat, Play Love* PokerStars Women has teamed up with Beth "Betyamama" Gains a writer on PSWomen.com who will share some of her original concepts from her very popular Eat, Play Love women's poker seminars. Any registered female player (and guest) attending the PCA can chose to attend one of two sessions. The purpose of these seminars is to teach women poker players how to manage the emotional roller coaster of being a poker player. Participants will meet on the beach of the Beach Tower and be taken through a series of exercises to strengthen one's mindset in preparation for tournament play. Beth's concepts teach players how to get in touch with certain characteristics within themselves that sabotage their game. These no-pressure sessions are designed for women players to relax and clear their heads. Participants need only show up in comfortable beach attire. All participants will receive an Eat Play Love goody bag upon completion of their session. So come and join us at this FREE bootcampwhich will be held between 4.30pm and 6.00pm on January 13th. For further information,
wish, if I win the ladies maybe?
I think you should no matter what, but I would play it even if you just FT the ladie's event. Your game has taken a HUGE step recently as evidenced by your results and I think you should reward yourself by playing this (which, imo, you're ready for)
Rose, what website did you win a satellite on? UB? Is Annie Duke going to be there?
Annie Duke is Howard's sister right? I always thought they were a couple. Rose, are you and Annie rooming together? If not, then are you and kobe? If not then are you and tanner? If not, then I'm sure DN would.
I think you should no matter what, but I would play it even if you just FT the ladie's event. Your game has taken a HUGE step recently as evidenced by your results and I think you should reward yourself by playing this (which, imo, you're ready for)
your crazylolplaying the 25k is way out of my classfocus On Zimmer lolBrian Zimcosky 385,000
Annie Duke is Howard's sister right? I always thought they were a couple. Rose, are you and Annie rooming together? If not, then are you and kobe? If not then are you and tanner? If not, then I'm sure DN would.
Not going to be near that bitxchkobe Hmmm, ?cya in 6 days boys
Rose, what will you be wearing in the High Roller event? The Ladies event? The Main event once you win the first two?
1 halter top2 something more casual, I'm sure she doesn't want to be too flashy for the ladies3 something to distract the players and make them play poorlyand a Rose well sounds spectacular.

Rose, how does Annette look in a bathing suit? How about Scotty Nguyen? Have you talked with DN yet? Is he going to start playing the Negreanu Open again? I NEED ANSWERS.