2011 Pca Main Event

Final Table resumes on Saturday Afternoon and there will be live coverage both online and on ESPN22011 PCA main event final tableSeat 1. Mike Sowers (USA) 3,685,000Seat 2. Max Weinberg USA 3,350,000Seat 3. Chris Oliver (USA) 19,670,000Seat 4. Bolivar Palacios (Panama) 2,445,000Seat 5. Sam Stein (USA) 5,855,000Seat 6. Anton Ionel (Romania) 3,530,000Seat 7. Philippe Plouffe (Canada) 1,555,000Seat 8. Galen Hall (USA) 6,435,000

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Table resumes on Saturday Afternoon and there will be live coverage both online and on ESPN22011 PCA main event final tableSeat 1. Mike Sowers (USA) 3,685,000Seat 2. Max Weinberg USA 3,350,000Seat 3. Chris Oliver (USA) 19,670,000Seat 4. Bolivar Palacios (Panama) 2,445,000Seat 5. Sam Stein (USA) 5,855,000Seat 6. Anton Ionel (Romania) 3,530,000Seat 7. Philippe Plouffe (Canada) 1,555,000Seat 8. Galen Hall (USA) 6,435,000
WOW.HOw did moneymaker mess that up?
WOW.HOw did moneymaker mess that up?
After Team PokerStars Pro and 2003 WSOP Main Event champion Chris Moneymaker opened to 140,000 from under the gun, Galen Hall three-bet to 220,000 from the cutoff seat. Action folded back over to Moneymaker. He four-bet to 525,000. Hall made the call to put that pot over one million going to the flop.The flop came down and Moneymaker checked over to his opponent. Hall checked behind and the turn brought the . Moneymaker checked again, passing the action to Hall after being the more aggressive player preflop. Hall fired 550,000 for a little less than half the pot and Moneymaker called.The river completed the board with the and Moneymaker checked. Hall moved all in for 1.75 million. Moneymaker thought and then made the call. Hall turned over the for top set and Moneymaker mucked is hand.Hall was pushed all the chips and increased to a nice 5.8 million. Moneymaker stumbled back down to 2.65 million and was left talking to himself. "C'mon Chris, you're better than that." he said while walking it off.Action folded to Chris Moneymaker in the cutoff who moved all in for just over a million chips. The button and small blind released, but Galen Hall called from the big blind.Moneymaker: Hall: Moneymaker needed some serious help to catch up, and received little from the flop. His luck changed when the turned however, giving him a leading pair of kings. Hall could re-suck with an ace or a spade and did so when the spiked on the river.Just like that the 2003 World Series of Poker Main Event champion went from second in chips to eliminated in 11th place taking home $130,000. It was a great run for Moneymaker, but unfortunately he fell just short of the final table.

sigh all, out I flop a set , she flop 2 pair she c-bet on turn, I reraised. river all in, lost toss. 1010vs j10, planning to play the $300 tomorrow. Hoping for better luck. got to get ready for the party. ttyl.flop 5,10,Jturn 8river J

sigh all, out I flop a set , she flop 2 pair she c-bet on turn, I reraised. river all in, lost toss. 1010vs j10, planning to play the $300 tomorrow. Hoping for better luck. got to get ready for the party. ttyl.flop 5,10,Jturn 8river J
That sucks. :ts Hope your still having fun tho! :club:
So sorry Rose! Told ya live was rigged, :-)But hell you're in the Bahamas instead cold Canada so have some great fun!
Nah, it's saturday night no one is watching but poker fans.what's your assessment of the play overall?
have not been watching closely, so i couldn't fairly judge anyone. not to mention that these guys all outclass me
That sucks. :ts Hope your still having fun tho! :club:
having an awesome time, the parties here are wonderful. the lounge get togethers at night even more fun. Daniel spending most of the time in our lounge with the group. Met a lot of the girls and poker pro's. the big party was so so hot and I am sure I was filmed dirty dancing ++++. More updates after I get home late tomorrow night heading to the pool and slides :)Out after level 8 in the 2nd game, card dead thus basically almost blinded out.
Got outplayed obv.
bite me
it was nice meeting you rose
Same here Mike, :)It was nice meeting all the fun people, Ken , Harrison etc
did u win?
nope, went out early in the main event, as posted above1010 vs J10I raised preflop on my BB, SB called my $600 raise when blinds were 50/1005,10,J flopshe bet $2000I re-raised to $5000, knowing I most likely had the nuts at that time. I put her on AJ<KJ<QJ but not J,10 figuring there were 3 10's out, me holding 2 of them. figured the odds were in my favor. Of course I had a set on flopTurn was a 8All in on turn, got sucked out on the river,as a J hit the board on the river. boat over boat :(went all in 2 hands later with AJ and lost that toss too.My 2nd event was going ok, but got handed another bad beat in level 8, JJ vs 9,6 she called my raise with 9,6 :club: and 9,6 flopped, fought back again then AK got smashed twice. Thus started to get really SS when the antes kicked in, and was card dead the last 2 levels before I went out. All in all, the experience I would not trade it in. It was awesome all the way around. Met a ton of cool people, Wandigo, Gibler, NNB, and many many more. Met and hung out with POY 2nd place guy by the name of Dwight Pilgram. Met a few of the ladies and some other friends. Railed Wandigo and Gibler a little in the 1k. We partied +++ in the lounge and Daniel hung out in our lounge. Talked with Daniel, Amanda and Melissa Castello, Melissa and I play in the Women's league. Daniel was teasing me as I was drinking mojoto's the night before my event. I only had 2 that night. PokerStars hosted 2 parties which were super awesome. Partied, dance and drank. The pools, slides and resort were unbelievable. It started with a goodie bag, a new piece of luggage carry on bag filled with goodies, got 4 T-shirts, a hoodie, hat and a polo shirt. 2 Decks of cards and a card button. They gave a ton of perks plus provided food and drinks at the 2 parties. Will post my pics in a few days. Got one of me, Daniel, Amanda and Melissa. One with Elky, 1 with Vanessa Russo , her boot camp was awesome, plus a few other pro's. Met Chen and a few other people like The Stein. What can I say it was fun, party central and poker could not be done any better. I will definitely be doing this every year. Next year I plan to play a few more events. I also played 3 sng's there and cashed in 2 of the 3, so I learned a lot, met a great group of people, and enjoyed myself. Like I said a great experience.