New Fcp Website Coming Soon

Hey everyone,For the past while I've been redeveloping FCP. The goal of the project is to revive the community with better communication & added features for the site.I'd love to hear everyones input on anything you wish to see added to the site as we go forward. It's easier for me to plan for new things now than later so if you have any ideas or suggestions just let us know.Some site features include:- Home page consists of realtime twitter updates from Daniel & FCP- Negreanu Open is being moved to FCP's main site, includes sortable leaderboards- Discussion links from Daniel's blog posts to blog forum- Upgrading Forum software to IPB 3 (Don't worry, we'll survive the upgrade). There are a lot of new features to play with there.- We also have the Blog & Gallery add ons available for the forum if the demand is there to have an FCP Blog- Plans to create a tournament tracker based on twitter feeds for FCPers playing in major events.- Plans to create a video blog section for all of Daniel's past & future vids from RawVegasWe're also now going to be sending updates with Twitter & Facebook. You can follow us here:FCP Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/pokerfcp FCP Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-contact...95719860?ref=tsSome screenshots of the redesignHome Page2011fcpss1.jpgNego2011fcpss2.jpgNego Sortable2011fcpss3.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you up grade were we can add pic's from our computer, a different photo program. instead of going to photo shop or any other program to change themflash chat box?

Can you up grade were we can add pic's from our computer, a different photo program.flash chat box?
You can add pics right now although they become small thumbnails (see attachments below adding a reply). The gallery addon might work for that to upload pics and embed them in the forum easier. The forum upgrade includes live chat. whether or not we enable that feature will be a different story. It might be something we'd just consider enabling for certain events.

Oh make it easier so when we post from pokernews the cards will show the graphics with out us having to change them to make them show up

Can you up grade were we can add pic's from our computer, a different photo program. instead of going to photo shop or any other program to change themflash chat box?
Rose, there is this cool website called facebook. I don't use it, but I heard some great things. You should check it out.
Rose, there is this cool website called facebook. I don't use it, but I heard some great things. You should check it out.
good thing you are cute Jeff lol

I would like a page devoted to a 'dress Negreanu' app where we start with a naked picture of Daniel, and we can drag and drop different outfits onto his svelte body to best fit his current emotional state based on his tweets, and current relationship status.Also, could we have a contest where the winner gets to do Daniel's hair for one month?I am posting this for Nosup4you because he was afraid it would be interpreted the wrong way.

I would like a page devoted to a 'dress Negreanu' app where we start with a naked picture of Daniel, and we can drag and drop different outfits onto his svelte body to best fit his current emotional state based on his tweets, and current relationship status.Also, could we have a contest where the winner gets to do Daniel's hair for one month?I am posting this for Nosup4you because he was afraid it would be interpreted the wrong way.
you west coasters are so silly. I think the design looks nice. When is being updated, Gov?
I would like a page devoted to a 'dress Negreanu' app where we start with a naked picture of Daniel, and we can drag and drop different outfits onto his svelte body to best fit his current emotional state based on his tweets, and current relationship status.Also, could we have a contest where the winner gets to do Daniel's hair for one month?
Yes it's in the works.
I think the design looks nice. When is being updated, Gov?
Within the next few weeks, hopefully sooner. The forum upgrade will be the major time cruncher, it'll be restyled as well which I'm working on from a test install.