2011 Pca - $100,000 Super High Rollers

The $100K Buyin Super High Roller Event at the 2011 Poker Stars Caribbean Adventure starts today at noon Bahamas time.Daniel is of course playing and they're expecting around 40 entrants.Daniel will be sending Twitter updates and Poker News and the Poker Stars Blog will be doing their usual tournament updates.http://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...er-high-roller/Good Luck DanielDaniel's Twitter Updates6 January 2011, 1:51 pmRealKidPoker: 100k event good start up to 322,200. Nick Schulman Mizzi, Vivek, Ashman, Perkins, Viktor Blom at my table. Tough field, playing well so far.6 January 2011, 4:10 pmRealKidPoker: Voted toughest table: Schulman 26 Mizzi 24 Griffin 22 McDonald 21 Rajkumar 24 Blom 20 & Oldmanpoker 36. No one even close to my age.6 January 2011, 4:13 pmRealKidPoker: After 4 levels 407,700 38 players started with 250,000 34 players left 5 placed get paid.6 January 2011, 5:58 pmRealKidPoker: Vivek just hustled me. Asked me for a count cause he can't see colors. I assume he's color blind and tell him. Then find out he sees fine!6 January 2011, 6:52 pmRealKidPoker: Dinner break. Got Vivek back with a 5-bet preflop, he folded and I showed him a 7. 608k 30 left of the 38 starters. A great start for me.6 January 2011, 9:56 pmRealKidPoker: 963k one level left to play and I'm ecstatic. I think I'm chipleader with 25 left 1st pays 1.5 million.7 January 2011, 1:13 amRealKidPoker: End day 1 2nd in chips with 848,000 was over a mill at one point. 23 left blinds 4-8k tmr. Feel good about this one, playing pretty good.7 January 2011, 1:07 pmRealKidPoker: 1,071,000 15 players left I'm 2nd in chips behind Eugene Katchalov who's at my table also Brynn Kenny. Tough cookies.7 January 2011, 3:30 pmRealKidPoker: 2,193,000 11 players 5 get paid. 8 make ESPN tomorrow. I am chipleader, was up to 2.5 but not complaining. Good way to start the year BINK.7 January 2011, 5:59 pmRealKidPoker: Made final 7 of 100k PCA which will air on ESPN. 2.166 mill 2nd to Shulman. Also there: Katchalov, Kenney, Humbert, Demjan Lichtenberger7 January 2011, 6:01 pmRealKidPoker: Should be a battle tomorrow with 5 spots getting paid and two shortstacks. Expect to see some high level poker at this FT. Great players.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a preliminary list of confirmed entrants.Lex Veldhuis Phil Laak Bill Perkins Humberto Brenes Daniel Negreanu Eugene Katchalov Dan Shak Bill Chen Bryan Colin Jason Mercier Justin Smith Scott Seiver Bertrand Grospellier Tom Marchese Andrew Robl Hoyt Corkins Sorel Mizzi Antonio Esfandiari Masa Kagawa Nick Schulman Bryn Kenney Matt Glantz James Obst Vivek Rajkumar Shawn Buchanan Ashton Griffin

lol boys only in the ladies event , on the 14th, I fly out on the 12th

so no tilt pros attend this event?
Tilt does not allow them to play PS events.
Tilt does not allow them to play PS events.
That's not true.Some of the people who've entered are Full Tilt Pros just not members of Team Full Tilt.Tom Dwan twitted last night that he was considering heading to Atlantis to play in the $100KThe Aussie Millions is also starting soon and Tilt is connected to that event so most of their players will be heading there.

I talked with Cindy Violette, and she told me they were not allowed.

this. gl rosey.
ty
If you talk with Kathy Liebert, then we KNOW you are in the circle.
look at my pic's of her and I on face book Serge
i have deleted you from facebook and wont add you again thanks to constants farmville, gayville, shoevill, foodville requests.Sorry..:club:
please post here for those who aren't FB with you.and you and serge are facebook friends? I thought you were enemiesedit: oh I see, so you aren't friends anymore :club:
i have deleted you from facebook and wont add you again thanks to constants farmville, gayville, shoevill, foodville requests.Sorry..:club:
haha gayville and the rest.. Well played :ts
please post here for those who aren't FB with you.and you and serge are facebook friends? I thought you were enemiesedit: oh I see, so you aren't friends anymore :club:
I dont hate Rose at all...And certainly not enemies..But I deleted everyone who clutters my facebook with ridicolous requests a 100 times a day..Thinking back I think Mafia Wars is another one of Rose's loves.
I dont hate Rose at all...And certainly not enemies..But I deleted everyone who clutters my facebook with ridicolous requests a 100 times a day..Thinking back I think Mafia Wars is another one of Rose's loves.
You can block those requests I think.PS Good Luck Daniel!
You can block those requests I think.PS Good Luck Daniel!
you can block the game request s lol SergeMatt I would post the pic's here but I would need to put then 1st on photoshop to do that, If Gov had a program were we can load them from our own computer it would be easier

Table 1Seat 1 - Caio PimentaSeat 2 - Justin SmithSeat 3 - Bill Chen, Team PokerStars ProSeat 4 - Daniel CatesSeat 5 - Humberto Brenes, Team PokerStars ProSeat 6 - Guy LaliberteSeat 7 - David BenyamineSeat 8 - emptyTable 2Seat 1 - William PerkinsSeat 2 - Nick SchulmanSeat 3 - Sorel MizziSeat 4 - Ashton GriffinSeat 5 - Daniel Negreanu, Team PokerStars ProSeat 6 - Koen BerendsenSeat 7 - Vivek RajkumarSeat 8 - emptyTable 3Seat 1 - Antonio EsfandiariSeat 2 - Shawn BuchanenSeat 3 - Tobias ReinkemeierSeat 4 - Eugene Katchalov Seat 5 - Jason SomervilleSeat 6 - Sandor DenjanSeat 7 - Jason Mercier, Team PokerStars ProSeat 8 - emptyTable 4Seat 1 - Mike McDonaldSeat 2 - emptySeat 3 - Phil LaakSeat 4 - Masaaki KagawaSeat 5 - Andrew RoblSeat 6 - Scott SeiverSeat 7 - James ObstSeat 8 - emptyTable 5Seat 1 - Andrew LichtenbergerSeat 2 - Bryan ColinSeat 3 - Tom MarcheseSeat 4 - Matt GlantzSeat 5 - Bertrand Grospellier, Team PokerStars ProSeat 6 - Hoyt CorkinsSeat 7 - Jonathan Duhamel, Team PokerStars ProSeat 8 - empty