Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #345122700 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpThis is the first game of the new year so now's a good time to start playing.I should have the final leaderboard from the 4th Quarter up either later today or tomorrow. I'm not in Toronto right now and I might not be online much for the rest of today so I also doubt I'll be playing.We've changed things up this year by changing HORSE to 8-Game and having some weeks be Knockout and also some weeks will be $5.50 buyins.Jan 5th - $11 NL HoldemJan 12th - $5.50 NL HoldemJan 19th - $11 8-GameJan 26th - $11 NL Holdem KnockoutFeb 2nd - $11 NL HoldemFeb 9th - $5.50 8-GameFeb 16th - $11 NL HoldemFeb 23rd - $11 NL Holdem KnockoutMarch 2nd $11 8-GameMarch 9th $5.50 NL HoldemMarch 16th $11 NL HoldemMarch 23rd $11 8-GameMarch 30th $11 NL Holdem Knockout Once I have word from Matt about the prizes that we owe I'll let you know.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is Serge Not get into the top 3In to make sure he does not :club:

I'll probably play.. Serge, what was the bet you were offering again?
im flexible..but ill bet ANYONE that i will finish higher than them for the quarter/year...The top 3 bet is one time only that I should of got odds.
im flexible..but ill bet ANYONE that i will finish higher than them for the quarter/year...The top 3 bet is one time only that I should of got odds.
I'm interested in doing a quarter and year bet and whatever else anyone has. How much would you like to bet and are there requirements like I can only play a certain amount of tournaments or anything?
I'm interested in doing a quarter and year bet and whatever else anyone has. How much would you like to bet and are there requirements like I can only play a certain amount of tournaments or anything?
Lets do one for the quarter and the year..$20 each?No requirement..Definetely your advantage, as I probably wont play every week.
Lets do one for the quarter and the year..$20 each?No requirement..Definetely your advantage, as I probably wont play every week.
alright, $20 each. Time to start trying (and having more unproductive Wednesday nights) ! Good luck
alright, $20 each. Time to start trying (and having more unproductive Wednesday nights) ! Good luck
good luck to u...I will need it.

Hey guys,I'm new here @ FCP so where can I see if Daniel plays in the Daniel Open?? It's my dream to play with him and I don't have the bankroll to play high stakes.I can pay $11,- and I really want to play with him!Grtz!

Hey guys,I'm new here @ FCP so where can I see if Daniel plays in the Daniel Open?? It's my dream to play with him and I don't have the bankroll to play high stakes.I can pay $11,- and I really want to play with him!Grtz!
Daniel won't be playing in the Negreanu Open (Even though it's name suggest otherwise). It's still a fun little tourny though, you're welcome to play.
Hmmmm do i wanna start off my new year loosing $$$ to all the sharks from this board.. lol
Serge is a shark. I'm a little tadpole. Don't worry about me.
Daniel won't be playing in the Negreanu Open (Even though it's name suggest otherwise). It's still a fun little tourny though, you're welcome to play.
The name should change to Wsox8alwaysbubblesbeforethefinaltable Tourney Open
Unfortunately Daniel wont be playing, however I will be playing..I have played with Daniel live for years and years..So while its not THE DANIEL, you will get to play with the Serge...I am just as good IMO, especially at the $11 pokers interweb tourneys..Welcome to FCP, you will love it...WSOX is our resident bubble boy..He is fun
Unfortunately Daniel wont be playing, however I will be playing..I have played with Daniel live for years and years..So while its not THE DANIEL, you will get to play with the Serge...I am just as good IMO, especially at the $11 pokers interweb tourneys..Welcome to FCP, you will love it...WSOX is our resident bubble boy..He is funny looking
fyp :club:
serge I'll book your $100 bet that i finish higher then you this quarter/ year. Pick whatever one you'd likeedit: I'll commit to the first quarter but not the whole year, lmk.
I didnt want to go $100 against one guy, especially the best player in the whole place...:)so ill book you for $20 for the first quarter.Coolio?
fyp :club:
any more talk and I may just put a bounty on yer butt. Also, why aren't you accepting my quarter/year bet? or anything else?still will accept action from (almost) anyone.