Don't Shake It Off The Hook!

I will put a disclaimer that this spot may be way easier than I think it is... I think I made the right move but need some assuranceButton is a station and I want his money in, hence the flat.Villain is 20/18.5/5 over about 100 handsferal_cow_icon.gifThis converter is going to be a cash cow...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersUTG: $46.09 UTG+1: $13.00 CO: $43.82 (Hero)Button: $33.80 SB: $21.55 BB: $31.35 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with :4h:5c (6 players)2 folds, Hero raises to $1, Button calls $1, SB folds, BB raises to $2.75, Hero calls $1.75, Button calls $1.75Flop: ($8.35) :3h:ts:club: (3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, Button calls $6, BB raises to $28.60, and is all in Hero ?

gh. very well played. void of reads.

Is flatting the small preflop 3bet the best idea? By doing so, we're certain the button will call also and now we're playing KK 3 handed not in position.Just a personal preference, I'd repop it again pre to somewhere around $7.50 and try to get the button out and calling if BB shoves. It might be tardy, but I'm not folding KK preflop for 110ish BB's.

Is flatting the small preflop 3bet the best idea? By doing so, we're certain the button will call also and now we're playing KK 3 handed not in position.Just a personal preference, I'd repop it again pre to somewhere around $7.50 and try to get the button out and calling if BB shoves. It might be tardy, but I'm not folding KK preflop for 110ish BB's.
he isnt 3 betting light imo. but if we pop the 4 bet he is getting it in flipping, chop, or better like everytime. by flatting i think his stack off range on the flop os wider then his stack off range preflop bc he can hi say his 10 of his a10 suited and get it in, the J of his AJ or KJ and get coolered more.
he isnt 3 betting light imo. but if we pop the 4 bet he is getting it in flipping, chop, or better like everytime. by flatting i think his stack off range on the flop os wider then his stack off range preflop bc he can hi say his 10 of his a10 suited and get it in, the J of his AJ or KJ and get coolered more.
you know we have kings, right?

For me 4-betting is largely based on image. If the table thinks I am a nit, or if I have folded to 3-bets a lot, I am calling. If I have 4-bet this guy already I am 4-betting. As it is I call. Part of the thinking is that if the BB does have some retarded draw or AJ, I want to win 2 BI's when the BTN idiot can't fold J8 getting "4:1".

you know we have kings, right?
yes. and we want value. his stack off range postflop is much bigger then preflop.
yes. and we want value. his stack off range postflop is much bigger then preflop.
You might be right. I'm saying KK in position against a single opponent is more profitable than 3 handed OOP.I also think his stack off range is probably smaller with an additional hand seeing the flop.
What sort of hands can KK be chopping with? Aside from the other KK. What sort of hands can KK be flipping against?

All-in, on the flop.I understand your reasoning for flatting but you cna't get scared off in these spots. KK is stronger than the hands the villain is going to be putting you on. I don't thing villain is good judging by his bet sizing so I would expect to be up against some very weak hands.Knowing his 3-bet tendancys is a def help